Deer Hunting Forums banner

Custom recurves and longbows for sale!!

9K views 20 replies 3 participants last post by  vision archery 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello all, I make custom recurves and longbows. My recurves are 58" long and my longbows are 64" ntn. I can do most any wood combo for either style. The recurve bow has a forward set riser making it easier to shoot and less finger pinch at full draw. The longbow has a little reflex throughout the limb. These are very good shooting bows or else I would not run an add for them. The recurves will run $350.00 for black glass and $400.00 for clear glass and the longbows $300.00. Prices may vary depending on types of wood selected. This will include a sure grip and arrow shelf rug and plate and a custom string. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

See less See more
G
#2 · (Edited)
Hello all, I make custom recurves and longbows. My recurves are 58" long and my longbows are 64" ntn. I can do most any wood combo for either style. The recurve bow has a forward set riser making it easier to shoot and less finger pinch at full draw. The longbow has a little reflex throughout the limb. These are very good shooting bows or else I would not run an add for them. The recurves will run $350.00 and the longbows $300.00. This will include a sure grip and arrow shelf rug and plate and a custom string. Thanks for looking.
thats it?! i figured they were way more than that.

Guys i know this fellow and his bows. he's made quite a few recurves and longbows. although i can't shoot one cause in suck without sights the bows i've seen are real pretty. he has bows living now in several states. they are hand made and custom by him. not to mention he's a pretty good guy just trying to get along like the rest of us. this was a uncompensated endorsement and i can fully endorse him and these bows, for whatever thats worth.

oh and he's a southern boy in va

G
#16 ·
i did it. i when and done bought a recurve. now i have said plenty of times i can shoot instinctive and i can't, but i guess i'm going to learn or die trying. I got one being built more because they are pretty. can't wait to see it in progress and post the pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.