Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   Hunting Manufacturers Area (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/hunting-manufacturers-area/)
-   -   Custom recurves and longbows for sale!! (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/hunting-manufacturers-area/5610-custom-recurves-longbows-sale.html)

vision archery 03-23-2010 09:58 PM

Custom recurves and longbows for sale!!

5 Attachment(s)
Hello all, I make custom recurves and longbows. My recurves are 58" long and my longbows are 64" ntn. I can do most any wood combo for either style. The recurve bow has a forward set riser making it easier to shoot and less finger pinch at full draw. The longbow has a little reflex throughout the limb. These are very good shooting bows or else I would not run an add for them. The recurves will run $350.00 for black glass and $400.00 for clear glass and the longbows $300.00. Prices may vary depending on types of wood selected. This will include a sure grip and arrow shelf rug and plate and a custom string. Thanks for looking.

ronn 03-24-2010 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vision archery (Post 40330)
Hello all, I make custom recurves and longbows. My recurves are 58" long and my longbows are 64" ntn. I can do most any wood combo for either style. The recurve bow has a forward set riser making it easier to shoot and less finger pinch at full draw. The longbow has a little reflex throughout the limb. These are very good shooting bows or else I would not run an add for them. The recurves will run $350.00 and the longbows $300.00. This will include a sure grip and arrow shelf rug and plate and a custom string. Thanks for looking.

thats it?! i figured they were way more than that.

Guys i know this fellow and his bows. he's made quite a few recurves and longbows. although i can't shoot one cause in suck without sights the bows i've seen are real pretty. he has bows living now in several states. they are hand made and custom by him. not to mention he's a pretty good guy just trying to get along like the rest of us. this was a uncompensated endorsement and i can fully endorse him and these bows, for whatever thats worth.

oh and he's a southern boy in va

vision archery 03-24-2010 12:05 PM

Thanks Ron.

vision archery 03-24-2010 12:07 PM

Oh and on the price, not in it to make a killing just enjoy seeing these bows come to life. And in hopes the the guys or gals that have them enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them.:thumbup:

ronn 03-24-2010 12:09 PM

can you make a recurve in the 50lb range at 31" draw?

vision archery 03-24-2010 12:18 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This bow is osage limb core, with a canarywood riser. Black glass and deer horn tip overlays. This bow is in the hands of a great guy in Pa.

vision archery 03-24-2010 12:21 PM

Let me do some figuring Ron. Not sure on the limb length. i thought you had to have sights LOL.

ronn 03-24-2010 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vision archery (Post 40340)
Let me do some figuring Ron. Not sure on the limb length. i thought you had to have sights LOL.

i do need them. i thought i shoot arrows into the wall of the barn. of course i'll have to be inside of it to do it.

vision archery 03-24-2010 12:27 PM

LOL, you may be surprised.

ronn 03-24-2010 01:25 PM

send me an email or call we'll talk.