Deer Hunting Forums banner

New! ladder treestand hunting accessory

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Hunting Man 
#1 ·
Please visit my website. I'm retired and an avid hunter who also happens to be an inventor.
I hunt 300 acres of private land in RI and another 200 acres in PA. I have at least 10 of the low cost single seat ladderstands spread out on those properties.
We all know how difficult it is to shoot anything from those type stands.
My EZ STEP'360', portable hunting platform will revolutionize these stands, I invite you to check out my website and see. (Welcome to Double"W" Mfg)

#2 ·
When one puts something on here for sale I think we should be able to discuss the merits of the offering. I have two issues with what I see. First, the price is more than what many ladder stands cost, so I think it's priced a bit high. Second, I am always concerned with safety and my thoughts are when standing backwards on the unit I can see hunters loosing, in the heat of the moment, where their feet are and stepping off it. I know anything can happen if something is used incorrectly but I'm just giving my opinion here. I was thinking a pull down rail that a lot of ladders come with could be re-made to enclose the hunter using this step?? I enjoy inventors/hunters using field experience to create new tools for all of us and I hope you sell a ton of them. I appreciate the safety warning and harness use.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.