Deer Hunting Forums banner

Am I allowed to ask?

8K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  extremehunter007 
#1 ·
I have looked all through this site and I can't find anywhere that would give me the approx value of a gun is this allowed to be on here or not????

#3 ·
OK here goes!
I found a Ruger MarkII Target Pistol made in 1989 with about 90% bluing and in real good working order. It is a 22 with 2 clips. Does anyone have any idea what a fair price would be? I'm in sort of a fix i"m the boss and the fellow selling it is an employee and I don't want to get into the boss took advantage of the help. He doesn't have to sell it, it is just he doesn't shoot it anymore.??? He approached me about it.
I need input, thanks in advance
daddus1

#8 ·
I think it's a fair price also and all that really matters is that, both the buyer and seller are equally happy with the deal.
Good Luck

#10 ·
As long as we're looking things up...

Anyone on here ever hear of a "Coupes 9 Unique"??

I inherited several .32 cal pistols

From around WW1 an Iver Johnson revolver.

and from WWII a CZ, a JP Sauer and Sohn, a Colt, and this "Coupes 9 Unique"

The Colt was obviously an American side arm, and according to my uncles notes the rest were Nazi side arms, I haven't been able to find any information about the "Coupes" other than it was commisioned by Hitler for select officers from a French company during the German occupation.

Anyone have any idea what this may be worth? appears to be in great condition, one small spot that the nickel plate apears to have worn through on the grip but otherwise looks nice.

#15 ·
"The Colt was obviously an American side arm"

If you're talking about a WWII era, M1911, .45 Colt, then you have quite a treasure on your hands. If it's in the 90% or better for condition, then I'm guessing that it's worth four figures at least. I've seen them run anywhere from $1200-2400 in online sales.

The rest of them? Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.