Too late for clover
I had a clover plot I put in around the first week of August in the Kansas City, MO area that was slow to come up but has been hammeed by deer and turkey activity. It is now the end of sept and I was wanting to re-seed most of it but not sure if it is too late to do so. I was thinking of doing frost seeding early next year, not sure if it is better to wait or do it now. Any suggestions would be great.
I don't no how soon you get cold up north
I planted my clover plot 3 weeks ago ,but i just got the rain to get it up a few days ago
If its not a big expense i would try again now
Im in NE Arkansas
well I just planted some about 5 days ago here in NH
should have done it weeks ago but had some logging done on my property so I had to wait
it is coming up already I planted the Biologic clover plus
I'm in Randolph Co, Missouri and I would say you'd be fine. We're still a ways off from our first frost. I'd say if you do it within the next few days, you'll have a good showing of clover before that first frost hits. Might as well through in some turnip seed with your clover... that way if the clover DOES happen not to do well then at least you got the turnip planted and deer love them come cold weather!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:01 AM.|