Deer Hunting Forums banner

really late plots

5K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  Unregistered 
#1 ·
If I can get some much needed time off next month or early August I'm thinking of trying a fall plot of something. This would be for PA and need to mature for the deer to utalize this fall. Any suggestions? I've never tried a late planting and not really sure if I will pull it off but...

G
#7 · (Edited)
I give talks on a sm

I give talks on a small niche of the already proloy understood field of astronautics. I gave some talks in recent years where I was worried I'd made them too basic and patronizing. People thanked me. Explaining orbits is enough work. Explaining Lagrange orbits even more so. Explaining how a solar sail can change a Lagrange orbit is a whole other story. Nice 3D rendered pictures of the scenario, few to no words, plain English explanations using the pictures, and daring to go too basic from my perspective made all the difference. I've heard it called the curse of knowledge of our own work that we need to get over.Yeah, posters are different, because they need to tell the story in your absence.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.