Deer Hunting Forums banner

PA

4K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Hunting Man 
#1 · (Edited)
Son went to PA and sprayed the food plots. I'll head back in 3 weeks to mow, disk and plant something? They've gotten so much rain the bigger plot is still pretty wet at the bottom. Bass Pro didn't have much selection on plot seeds yesterday, so a trip to Cabela's will be made.

G
#3 · (Edited)
By :By :By :Maybe we

By :By :By :Maybe we should start a spin-off site clelad marriagebubble.com. When it comes to risk and marriage, it's always July, 2007. ;-)It's a great time to marry?I saw a sign along the road in Everett today.Happy Wife!Happy Life!Avoid Foreclosure.I was inspecting a house in Fed Way, and as I jumped down from poking my head in the attic space the trapdoor fell shut on my hand just before I let go. My titanium wedding band was forcibly removed along with some skin and flesh. I was lucky not to lose the finger. As it was I merely sprained the joint. I think there's a message here somewhere. For one thing definitely use a ladder to inspect attic spaces. Another might be more subtle and more sinister I'm not a superstitious person, but this wasn't exactly a little thing like seeing a black cat or walking under a ladder. As for the house? Some other idiot paid 2007 prices for it. I can't compete with that kind of stupid although clearly I need to be more careful looking at houses. It hadn't had any updates, either. I was left scratching my head and nursing a torn knuckle.I'm actually very glad we didn't buy that house, in retrospect. It wasn't worth half of what they ended up selling it for. No character whatsoever. Instant negative equity, at the price the final buyer paid. Rate this comment: 0 0

G
#5 · (Edited)
posted a bit of code

posted a bit of code for Jared Atchison (@jaredatch) on Twitter for a plugin that he is wriokng on that will remove functions regardless of where they get hooked. It is a great piece of code. If you find this helpful, please support Gary or tell him how much you appreciate him. [...]

#7 ·
pa is like NY we got over 5" so far and it rains everyday,50-60 degrees .global warming my .......:ranting:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.