Deer Hunting Forums banner

Selling two 5 point sheds from 2010

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  catman529 
#1 ·
I've got two sheds I found recently up for sale. Not asking too much for them since they have some rodent damage.

I scored this using the Buckmasters method (or basically just adding up main beam, point lengths, and 4 circumferences). I'm by no means an expert at scoring.

First one is a 5 point, left side, nice thick antler with some chews at the base and near the tip of the 3rd point. Other than the chews it's a great shed, still lots of nice brown color. The pedicle aside from being a little muddy looks pretty white underneath so it's a fairly fresh shed. I scored it at around 56 inches. Asking $20 for this one (or best offer).

Second one is another 5 point, right side (not matching the other one) with only a little chew around the base. It's not as thick but is still a nice shed. Scored at around 47 inches. The 4th point goes somewhat more inward than the other points, giving this antler a more unique look. How about $15 for this one?

I've attached pics of the sheds. I accept PayPal and will ship via USPS Priority Mail, $10 to ship either antler or $15 to ship both.

Please let me know if you're interested in either or both of these antlers. They'll make great rattling antlers.

PS - I may offer these on another site as well so please respond asap if you're interested. Obviously I can only sell them once. :rolleyes:

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.