Deer Hunting Forums banner

Camera Land's Father's Day Sale

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  gr8fuldoug 
#1 ·

Fathers Day Sale at Camera Land

As a Father I know that Fathers Day is our holiday. As such I hope to enjoy a nice stress free family day with the kids, maybe some tasty BBQ and have my significant other look the other way as I buy the gift I've been wanting, lol. If you're interested in the same we are here to assist (at least with the purchase part).

With this in mind we are putting pretty much every new item we carry on sale up to 35% off*. If you're looking for a Camera , Riflescope , Binocular, Spotting Scope, Camera Bag, Photographic Lighting Kit, I think you get the picture, just give us a call at 516-217-1000 and we will hook you up. Please speak with Doug, Neil or Joel.

As we are a small family business, without an IT dept, we cannot change over the prices on our web site for a few days to reflect these Amazing Fathers Day Special Prices so please call us to discuss anything and everything, 516-217-1000

I spoke with my partner Chris over at Pelagic Outfitters and we are having a sale over there as well so if you're into fishing give Chris a call at 631-225-8862.

* Some companies, such as Swarovski, etc do not participate. Please call to discuss any and all products you are interested in, 516-217-1000

** Demo, Open Box and already reduced sale items are excluded from this sale

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ Cameras, Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Please visit Pelagic Outfitters, Your source for high quality fishing gear for your Fishing Tackle needs

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.