Deer Hunting Forums banner

Camera Land's "A Spring Break For You" Sale

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  gr8fuldoug 
#1 ·

Camera Land's "A Spring Break For You" Sale

It's finally starting to look like Spring and we are excited for the new season and thought we would start it off with an across the store sale event.
The best way to work the lowest pricing for you is for you to call us up, 516-217-1000, and we will do all we can for you on whatever it is that you're looking for.
Pretty much everything in the store is on sale as I want the boys here to be so busy they will not have a chance to notice how nice it is outside. :)

Discounts of up to 35% (obviously depending on brand and product). Give a call, 516-217-1000 or send an e-mail:
Neil is cameralandneil@aol.com
Joel is cameraland@aol.com
Doug is gr8fuldoug@aol.com

This is a great time to get that Camera or Sports Optics gear you've been wanting. Buy early for Graduation, Father's Day, Mother's Day, stock up on birthday gifts, whatever it is now's your chance to save. Sale runs through the end of April 2017

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you.
Have a great day.

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ Cameras, Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Please visit Pelagic Outfitters, Your source for high quality fishing gear for your Fishing Tackle needs

See less See more
#2 ·
I just wanted to reach out to those of you who have called in and thank you for all the orders. We are doing our best to bring you the products you're interested in at the sharpest possible prices.
Please give us a call, 516-217-1000, if there is something we carry that you're interested in to get special pricing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.