Deer Hunting Forums banner

25 bucks

10K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  10 point 
#1 ·
Thanks guys my check came today im gonna invest it some new muzzy broadheads.That way it'll be the gift that keeps on giving.:biggrin: :biggrin: .I'll try o post a pic tomorrow .Thanks again :biggrin: :biggrin:

#4 ·
when i get the muzzys ill post them too

#6 ·
Thanks bill

#8 ·
I'll shot you that pic as soon as im feelin better .Dr says i got walking pnemonia

#10 ·
YEAH TELL ME BOUT IT caps lock.On the plus side i hooked up with a kid who lives in PRIME deer ccountry got the invite to hunt the bow opener 400 acres private land in the finger lakes region.crawling with deer .go scouting late august hes got stands and everything already set up So i got something to look foreward too:lol:

#12 ·
buck come on ******* is in the hart it is a state of mind if loveing the usa flying the stares and strips to show i back my nephew and his fellow soldiers in the war and loveing my family and puting them before the wistle and bells that are the toys we love for or sport and the love of the hunt make me a ******* the too bad if some one dont like it:goodposting:

#14 ·
i took the pic now i got to figure out how to post it:useless:

#15 ·
i posted the pic in the galleries section thanks again:biggrin:

#17 ·
:boxing: dooh:boxing:

#22 ·
well im gonna be there about the 11th of november cuz ive been feeding a 10 pointer with a huge rack...and great sized does

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.