Deer Hunting Forums banner

We have a winner

13K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  on_the_fly 
#1 · (Edited)
Coming Soon
Stay Tuned for details
I have Purchased & am Donating two Custom made Turkey Pot calls from Wiggin game calls. These calls are hand made, the one pictured is a Cherry wood with slate over glass. The second call he will be working on soon & will be done well before this contest ends. I do not know what wood the second one will be made out of but I am sure the winner will be very happy! When I get a pic of the call or I receive the call I will post a pic of it. I know it is DHC but there are a lot of Turkey hunters here & even if you don't turkey hunt these will be a great show piece
So again Stay Tuned
hope to have details by the next week

See less See more
#2 ·
Turkey Call Contest

Contest Details:
ALL MEMBERS that have joined before September 15th 2013 are Eligible Excluding myself
all you have to do is ask friends, family, hunting buddies to Join DHC
they need to Register to DHC & post in the Lodge under New Member Contest (Stuck to top so they don't have to search for it) I need their join date (I WILL CHECK) & Your Screen Name. The Member who recruits the most new members from Sept 15th 2013 to Jan 31st 2014 will win choice one of the two custom pot calls
the second one will go to a New member that joined after Sept 15th by random drawing. The name will be pulled by my daughter (Pic or Vid of the drawing for fairness)
In case of a tie those members will also go into a seperate random drawing Also pulled by my daughter (Pic or Vid of the drawing for fairness)

This is not a sponsored contest & is of my own money & doing I have decided to do one contest a year giving away a couple Items that I can either get donated or will personally purchase. I am not looking to push anyone to do the same. Just want to keep this site growing & to show how much DHC & all of you mean to me
Good Luck to all who participate

#5 ·
Don't forget everyone these are awesome calls i have one & is my go to call if you have a problem with my instructions let me know & I will help you through it

#7 ·
He makes some great pot & wingbone calls I wanted one to put on the mantle in the game/play room but he told me no wants them to be used not for display so I use it turkey season & display mine the rest of the year + they sound amazing

#10 ·
Ok as this Contest is getting close but I may have to extend as one call may not be finished in time
I would like all members that joined before Sept 15th 2013 that are interested in winning a call to make a post here Mods included
ALL members that joined after Sept 15th 2013 don't forget to post in the Lodge secion under New member Contest

#14 ·
Update: due to reasons Beyond my control I may not have the second call by the end of this month so here is the deal I WILL have a second call but I may have to push the drawing date into February good news for members who have joined dhc before 9/15/13 & have not posted on this thread you have extra time

#15 ·
So here is the deal Wiggins game calls had a major issue with pipes freezing & bursting so he is backed up on making calls I will draw winners next Sunday I do have a back up prize of equal value not revealing what it is just yet. If I can't get a call (not looking good at this point) I may change the drawing a little so people can choose wich one they would like to put in for. So sorry for the delay thought when I started this way back in Sept. I would have had both calls

#16 · (Edited)
Drawing will be tonight around 8PM if you have not posted you still have time will draw around 8pmI have only received the one call but I do have a Camo thermacell with a spare refill Winners will have till Friday 2/14/14 to PM me their mailing info if winners do not respond by then I will redraw
1st person to respond will have choice second winner will get the remaining prize
Look Here for winners later tonight

#17 ·
Veteran member drawn is on the fly
Sorry daughter used sticky labels then folded them I promise it is on the fly
Congratulations PM me by 2/14/14

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.