Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   College Sports (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/college-sports/)
-   -   College picks (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/college-sports/9930-college-picks.html)

Hunting Man 08-24-2012 10:16 AM

College picks

Ok the season is nearly here! Lets hear your picks for top ten. :boxing:I'll list my picks later. However, it would be nice if you place your favorite team fairly where they belong. Hawaii at #1 would have me :green: so please be fair. I don't figure my Buckeye's to be top ten, and no post season games, they will be a contender in the next 2-3 years so beware, Urban Meyer will have them in the hunt soon.

VolHunter 08-27-2012 01:38 AM

It's so hard to tell at this stage in the game but I would think Bama, LSU, Michigan, Ohio State, and Oregon will be in the top 10 (hope SEC leads it).

I am mainly hoping that my Vols will be a surprise to the SEC and nation this year and finish at least in top 20( if not top 15). I believe Mizzou, Texas A&M, and Vandy could be better than anyone thinks!

I personally believe USC, Geogia, South Carolina, and Arkansas won't live up to the hype this year.

This is all without seeing any team play so I could be WAY off.

No matter how the cards fall Go Big Orange from this Vol For Life!!

spiker 08-27-2012 11:56 AM

Lsu,alabama,clemson,michigan,florida state,georgia,boise state,arkansas,florida,oregon.

delbert 08-27-2012 07:08 PM

All Arkansas has to do is stay healthy and We are #one GO hOGS !!!

buckfever 08-27-2012 09:11 PM

I agree with Vol Hunter on most everything he says. It could be that I just like his "I dont think USC will live up to the hype" comment. I really dont like that team at all.

I cant really fill out a complete top 10. Havent seen enough coverage yet. All I know is I will be yelling at my T.V. Friday night in hopes of the Vols putting a beat down on N.C. State.

HM I also think Mr. Meyer will turn things around for you at Ohio State as well. I believe he will bring some guys to your school that would have never looked there before.

The team to watch out for is Texas A&M. They will be the powerhouse in the future. It will do them well being from Texas and being a part of the toughest conference there is.

tator 08-28-2012 12:15 PM

By the end of the season, M I Z Z O U will make the top 10

Hunting Man 08-28-2012 04:28 PM

I'm going to agree that alabama & LSU will be in the front. USC, Michigan South Carolina, Texas tech, Wisconsin, Nebraska,Florida State Michigan State Georgia and Delbert"s hogs will be up there. I know the Boise States and their counter parts will have good seasons but.... Ohio State will be in the top 17 but no bowls this year :ranting:. anyway collge football is here and ye haw!!!!

VolHunter 08-29-2012 02:13 PM

Buckfever - I just don't see how a team that finished last season unranked is in the top 5 on so many lists. Granted their schedule is normally a cake walk, but I think that is just too much hype.

Tator - I would've agreed with you before yesterday, but I just heard that Mizzou has lost their 1,100+ yrd rusher for the entire year.

Scorpion8 08-31-2012 12:32 AM

TG the college season is starting! Who cares who wins as long as good games are played, sportsmanship is taught, and the festival of college sports reigns. Go PennState!

buckfever 09-01-2012 08:05 PM

Penn State lost a tough one to start their season. My Vols won big though so Im happy.

I bet Alabama beats the do-do out of Michigan tonight.