Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   College Sports (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/college-sports/)
-   -   2012 March Madness Fantasy Challenge (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/college-sports/9366-2012-march-madness-fantasy-challenge.html)

buckfever 03-12-2012 12:39 PM

2012 March Madness Fantasy Challenge

This message is from mark freeman who is challenging you to play Tournament Challenge on ESPN.com.

Get in on the excitement of this year's NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. Compete against other fans as you fill out a bracket and earn points for every correct pick! Come out on top and you could win a $10,000 Best Buy gift card. Get a group together and earn plenty of bragging rights amongst your friends by winning it all. Best of all, it's free to play and win.

Get in the action now:
ESPN - Tournament Challenge - ESPN's NCAA Men's Bracket Game - Group

Group: DHC Sports
Password: oldbucks

Thanks for the reminder. Prepare to lose to me fellows. Im buckfever30 on there.

tator 03-13-2012 08:57 AM

bump.......

timetohunt 03-13-2012 11:24 AM

Count me in.

buckfever 03-13-2012 04:50 PM

I have filled out 2 brackets now and both are completely different. Talk about just guessing on most all these games.

Who can keep up with 64 teams????????????????????

tator 03-14-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckfever (Post 68425)
I have filled out 2 brackets now and both are completely different. Talk about just guessing on most all these games.

Who can keep up with 64 teams????????????????????

you mean 68.....

buckfever 03-14-2012 03:37 PM

True.. On our brackets at work i just made a wild guess on those 4 games..

tator 03-15-2012 09:56 AM

Any deer pee up for prize this year?

I don't know about you all, but the Iona and BYU game was a nice way to kick off the tourn!

buckfever 03-17-2012 09:29 AM

Im outta pee.. I can see if I have a beanie or hat left if it would interest the winner.

After that MIZZ spanking you took yesterday I believe you are out of it though! That stinks.

I am too. Duke killed my bracket. The only way me and you have a chance is for Kentucky to get beat next game.

tator 03-19-2012 10:42 AM

I don't want to talk about MIZZOU. they did ENOUGH "talking" themselves in the week leading up to the norfolk game. Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk and act like cocky wanna-bes. We're excellent at that. I'm embarassed to wear anything MIZZOU for awhile b/c I know it'll strike up a conversation out somewhere that'll make me upset talking about them.

I will say this- after acting cocky and arrogant all week- they got what they deserved... I sort of enjoyed seeing that. What's that old saying..... what goes around,,,,, comes around!

buckfever 03-24-2012 10:38 PM

I cant argue with that. Now Im glad they lost too. Hope they lose their cockiness for your sake. Talk about taking the thrill out of me being able to ride you about them losing.

Its nice to be sitting on top of our leader board! Now I just need Kentucky to lose to Baylor tomorrow to go ahead and ice this win for me!