Deer Hunting Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

March Madness Signup 2011

17K views 54 replies 6 participants last post by  BruceBruce1959 
#1 ·
Here we go. Winner gets a free DHC hat or beanie. Your choice.

Get in on the excitement of this year's NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. Compete against other fans as you fill out a bracket and earn points for every correct pick! Come out on top and you could win $10,000. Get a group together and earn plenty of bragging rights amongst your friends by winning it all. Best of all, it's free to play and win.

Get in the action now:
ESPN - Tournament Challenge - Group

Group: DHC Sports

#9 ·
Sweet.. Its filling on up..

And yes tator you are in there!

Well good.. b/c during bowl season you BF kicked me off there b/c he knew I'd win! :surprised: JOKING!

Well guys, I have a confession.... Last year, I finished first in my work march madness pool. WON about $200 out of it. 5 years ago, I won 2nd place in another pool... won about $100 out of that one.
PREPARE YOURSELVES.... :crazy:

G
#13 ·
heck i'll pony up a bushnell camera that i like from wally to the winner. mark pm me with your address and i'll send it to you. i'll pick it up from wally tomorrow and if they dont have one i'll give up the last one i bought.

#19 ·
The thing I love about it ronn is the absolute uncertainty of who's going to win. So far I'm not doing too bad... hoping Notre Dame wins tonight... we'll see. Wanted to see Ohio St. lose today, but they looked STRONG. Duke squeeked by barely and I have them winning the 'ship. That's got me scared. Tell me something, HOW WELL did BYU look last night?!?!?! WOW they are my sleeper... (not officially) but in my mind yes! hahaha

G
#20 ·
The thing I love about it ronn is the absolute uncertainty of who's going to win. So far I'm not doing too bad... hoping Notre Dame wins tonight... we'll see. Wanted to see Ohio St. lose today, but they looked STRONG. Duke squeeked by barely and I have them winning the 'ship. That's got me scared. Tell me something, HOW WELL did BYU look last night?!?!?! WOW they are my sleeper... (not officially) but in my mind yes! hahaha
really think its anyones game after tonight. its a crap shoot. i didn't see nd. look at pitt. carried on high and then what? temple was a great game and there were a couple others. duke looked good the last couple times i saw them but so did osu. i do like the blue devils. just figuring the odds of a repeat and went with ohio. the only ones out of it are those that picked pitt or any other team thats out. any team after tonight could win it all. thats how i tied for first on dhc last year, i had duke to win it all.

#21 ·
After seeing OSU play they are going to be the team to beat... I don't think anyone can play on their level right now. ND losing killed me. I had them going to the 'ship. They played so well this year and then they just had an OFF night. I don't mean to sound like a know-it-all but I knew that pitt wouldn't last. I watched them 5-6 times this season and everytime they just didn't impress me. Now... that said, they have the ability and talent to be better than OSU! but they just don't play that way. I watched them lose a game this year (i forget against who?) and they just fell apart. Emotionally and mentally.
Dare I say BYU makes the final 4?

#22 ·
one other thing... I have UNC going to the final 4 on my bracket and alot of my buddies had them losing in the 2nd or 3rd round!?!?! They have the ability to shock some teams. They tend to play to their opponents' level though.. (which ain't a good thing).... They just might make the final 4 after all....

#23 ·
and naturally... I guess I should talk about KU. They are playing well. Told my wife last night (who is the biggest college basketball nut I've ever seen!) "I bet ol' Self is glad he recruited those twins!" haha But Naturally, being from Missouri we're taught to HATE KU!

side note.. I did route for KU the year they won with the rush kid. MU is so frustrating to watch. I love Mizzou, but they'll break your heart.

#24 ·
Sorry ronn for the late response.. Been doing nothing but working and sleepin..

Thats a very nice gift your donating.. (hope for some reason i can come back and win) You can ship it to me if you want or you can just ship it to the winner. Up to you.

I havent seen one game of the tourney yet. To much work. Hopefully can watch some this weekend.

#31 ·
Got the camera in. I posted about it in the contest forum so hopefully it will be seen by the ones that entered. I dont know if all those guys are reading this thread or not.

I think Im out of the running now. With Duke and Pitt falling early on it did me in.

I may be sending this camera back to you ronn. Your looking pretty good right now.

#33 ·
If any of you guys where wondering why i dont bet take a look at my picks.But seriously this is alot of fun and this is the best sports tournament period bar none.How bout Kentucky and VCU unbelievable.Thanx to Ronn for the prize and Tator tanked it this year cause he doesnt like the Bushnells:w00t::w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.