March Madness Signup 2011 - Page 6 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > College Sports
College Sports Discuss your favorite (or least favorite) teams from college sports.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51 (permalink)  
Old 03-29-2011, 05:06 AM
spiker spiker is offline
B&C 160 Class
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: new york
Posts: 1,115
Post

Congrats to TIME TO HUNT U DA MAN
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #52 (permalink)  
Old 03-29-2011, 08:18 AM
tator's Avatar
tator tator is offline
B&C 180 Class
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: North-Central Missouri
Posts: 3,165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronn View Post
not funny at all. not joking

thats about half a day's labor for me. and i thought it would be a good thing to do for a fellow hunter. calling me a thief isn't at all funny and if you were in arms reach would lead to a fat, bloody lip. quick fast and in a hurry.

you can call me stupid, ugly, old, a braggart, and fat, but raising into question my honesty or integrity, things i hold VERY DEAR, is out of line in a forum for the world to see and question.

WAY OUT OF LINE JOKING OR NOT

I apologize ronn.

wow
__________________
...and on that day when my strength is failing, the end draws near and my times has come, still my soul will sing Your praise unending, ten thousand years and then forevermore!

Last edited by tator; 03-29-2011 at 10:39 AM.
  #53 (permalink)  
Old 03-29-2011, 08:33 AM
tator's Avatar
tator tator is offline
B&C 180 Class
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: North-Central Missouri
Posts: 3,165
Default

..................................
__________________
...and on that day when my strength is failing, the end draws near and my times has come, still my soul will sing Your praise unending, ten thousand years and then forevermore!

Last edited by tator; 03-29-2011 at 08:41 AM.
  #54 (permalink)  
Old 03-29-2011, 08:40 AM
tator's Avatar
tator tator is offline
B&C 180 Class
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: North-Central Missouri
Posts: 3,165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronn View Post
and if you were in arms reach would lead to a fat, bloody lip. quick fast and in a hurry.

Do not threaten me ronn. NO one threatens me, my family, and/or my name.

I apologized for my comment, now it's your turn, but I'm betting I won't get that.

that's the end of that.
__________________
...and on that day when my strength is failing, the end draws near and my times has come, still my soul will sing Your praise unending, ten thousand years and then forevermore!

Last edited by tator; 03-29-2011 at 10:39 AM.
  #55 (permalink)  
Old 03-29-2011, 11:23 AM
BruceBruce1959's Avatar
BruceBruce1959 BruceBruce1959 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Vermont
Posts: 5,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tator View Post
Whoever the winner is... make sure you check that camera for theft! Ronn prolly stole it from Sam Walton himself! hahaha JOKING



Quote:
Originally Posted by ronn View Post
not funny at all. not joking

thats about half a day's labor for me. and i thought it would be a good thing to do for a fellow hunter. calling me a thief isn't at all funny and if you were in arms reach would lead to a fat, bloody lip. quick fast and in a hurry.

you can call me stupid, ugly, old, a braggart, and fat, but raising into question my honesty or integrity, things i hold VERY DEAR, is out of line in a forum for the world to see and question.

WAY OUT OF LINE JOKING OR NOT
Quote:
Originally Posted by tator View Post
Do not threaten me ronn. NO one threatens me, my family, and/or my name.

I apologized for my comment, now it's your turn, but I'm betting I won't get that.

that's the end of that.



Ronn in tators post he cleary expressed his comment was a joke probably not the best joke but it sure didnt warrant threatening him.
In the future rather than take matters into your own hands and threatening other members let the site owner or the moderators deal with these things,
threats will not be tolerated and could lead to getting yourself banned.
I've closed the thread so it doesnt escalate into anything further.
__________________
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote.
-Benjamin Franklin

Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Top Posters
Hunting Man7634
buckfever5650
BruceBruce19595396
timberghost3907
joel the signman3608
tator3165
gfdeputy22793
delbert1492
Buckshot1219
hunt NH1203
Photos
my hunt
bowmad
my hunt
Team DHC Articles


    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:16 AM.



    LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC8