March Madness Signup 2011 - Page 3 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > College Sports
College Sports Discuss your favorite (or least favorite) teams from college sports.

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 11:03 AM
B&C 180 Class

After seeing OSU play they are going to be the team to beat... I don't think anyone can play on their level right now. ND losing killed me. I had them going to the 'ship. They played so well this year and then they just had an OFF night. I don't mean to sound like a know-it-all but I knew that pitt wouldn't last. I watched them 5-6 times this season and everytime they just didn't impress me. Now... that said, they have the ability and talent to be better than OSU! but they just don't play that way. I watched them lose a game this year (i forget against who?) and they just fell apart. Emotionally and mentally.
Dare I say BYU makes the final 4?

Old 03-21-2011, 11:05 AM
B&C 180 Class

one other thing... I have UNC going to the final 4 on my bracket and alot of my buddies had them losing in the 2nd or 3rd round!?!?! They have the ability to shock some teams. They tend to play to their opponents' level though.. (which ain't a good thing).... They just might make the final 4 after all....
Old 03-21-2011, 11:08 AM
B&C 180 Class

and naturally... I guess I should talk about KU. They are playing well. Told my wife last night (who is the biggest college basketball nut I've ever seen!) "I bet ol' Self is glad he recruited those twins!" haha But Naturally, being from Missouri we're taught to HATE KU!

side note.. I did route for KU the year they won with the rush kid. MU is so frustrating to watch. I love Mizzou, but they'll break your heart.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:07 PM

Sorry ronn for the late response.. Been doing nothing but working and sleepin..

Thats a very nice gift your donating.. (hope for some reason i can come back and win) You can ship it to me if you want or you can just ship it to the winner. Up to you.

I havent seen one game of the tourney yet. To much work. Hopefully can watch some this weekend.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronn View Post
if he were smart he'd listen to mrs bf on the picks.
True that is. She said she tried to pick but didnt have her log in stuff anymore. Espn asked for your last name etc for your password and we prob put in something bogus last year. I told her to just create another account but she never did. Which is prob good for me. I hate gettin beat by a girl.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:34 PM
ronn

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckfever View Post
True that is. She said she tried to pick but didnt have her log in stuff anymore. Espn asked for your last name etc for your password and we prob put in something bogus last year. I told her to just create another account but she never did. Which is prob good for me. I hate gettin beat by a girl.
i got no problem being girled. in fact i kinda like it. hahaha
Old 03-23-2011, 09:06 AM
B&C 180 Class

Who wishes the games just continued on playing and we could eliminate this week of waiting?!?!
Old 03-23-2011, 06:50 PM
ronn

dropped the camera in the mail to bf today. good luck everyone.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:00 PM
ronn

ohio state and unc are the only picks left. right?
Old 03-26-2011, 05:50 AM
ronn

well thats that i guess.
Closed Thread