March Madness Signup 2011 - Page 2 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > College Sports
College Sports Discuss your favorite (or least favorite) teams from college sports.

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 04:38 PM
ronn

Quote:
Originally Posted by tator View Post
Well good.. b/c during bowl season you BF kicked me off there b/c he knew I'd win! JOKING!

Well guys, I have a confession.... Last year, I finished first in my work march madness pool. WON about $200 out of it. 5 years ago, I won 2nd place in another pool... won about $100 out of that one.
PREPARE YOURSELVES....
nice, tator, maybe you should pony up a prise for the top finisher here, if you're so sure you got it in the bag. make it something you would really like......and expensive. hahahaha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2011, 04:49 PM
ronn

how in the h did louisville lose????????? its not going to be another last year is it where its upset after upset?
Old 03-17-2011, 07:20 PM
ronn

heck i'll pony up a bushnell camera that i like from wally to the winner. mark pm me with your address and i'll send it to you. i'll pick it up from wally tomorrow and if they dont have one i'll give up the last one i bought.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:32 AM
B&C 180 Class

NOW THAT sounds like an idea!! haha

BF picked his teams by the color of their uniforms... "oh I don't like red, so BLUE it is..." hahaha
Old 03-18-2011, 07:58 PM
ronn

Quote:
NOW THAT sounds like an idea!! haha

BF picked his teams by the color of their uniforms... "oh I don't like red, so BLUE it is..." hahaha
if he were smart he'd listen to mrs bf on the picks.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:15 PM
ronn

picked a camera up today but still haven't heard from bf as to if i can do this or not, or where to send it so he can get it to the winner.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:41 PM
ronn

one thing for sure, i'm watching more b-ball now. this college ball is what i remember pro b-ball being. back in the day of larry bird, bill walton, issiah thomas, magic, even that big cry baby lambier.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:26 PM
ronn

one word. WOW!
Old 03-20-2011, 08:04 PM
B&C 180 Class

The thing I love about it ronn is the absolute uncertainty of who's going to win. So far I'm not doing too bad... hoping Notre Dame wins tonight... we'll see. Wanted to see Ohio St. lose today, but they looked STRONG. Duke squeeked by barely and I have them winning the 'ship. That's got me scared. Tell me something, HOW WELL did BYU look last night?!?!?! WOW they are my sleeper... (not officially) but in my mind yes! hahaha
Old 03-20-2011, 08:23 PM
ronn

Quote:
The thing I love about it ronn is the absolute uncertainty of who's going to win. So far I'm not doing too bad... hoping Notre Dame wins tonight... we'll see. Wanted to see Ohio St. lose today, but they looked STRONG. Duke squeeked by barely and I have them winning the 'ship. That's got me scared. Tell me something, HOW WELL did BYU look last night?!?!?! WOW they are my sleeper... (not officially) but in my mind yes! hahaha
really think its anyones game after tonight. its a crap shoot. i didn't see nd. look at pitt. carried on high and then what? temple was a great game and there were a couple others. duke looked good the last couple times i saw them but so did osu. i do like the blue devils. just figuring the odds of a repeat and went with ohio. the only ones out of it are those that picked pitt or any other team thats out. any team after tonight could win it all. thats how i tied for first on dhc last year, i had duke to win it all.
Closed Thread