Deer Hunting Forums banner

College Football Bowl Pick Em

12K views 34 replies 8 participants last post by  traindriver 
#1 ·
We did this last year for the NCAA March Madness.

Any of yall follow college football and want to do one on all the bowl games. We would set up through ESPN the same way and hopefully I can come up with something small to send the winner.

Any interest?

#33 ·
Did any one notice at the end of the game when the auburn player rolled over and on top of the defender his wrist touched the ground just like the play in the Arkansas game both calls were reviewed and had 2 different out comes :confused: do the refs like auburn better :whistling:

#35 ·
I'm no authoratii, but I think the difference was in the OSt/Ak game, the player came down on the back of his wrist/forearm. In the Auburn game, the ball carrier planted his hand palm-down, and it was considered to be his hand touching the ground to regain balance. Looked to me like the refs got it right in both games.

#34 ·
I was on the Auburn side only because I stand with my favorite conf. I really didnt care about the outcome. It was a good game and a lot lower score than most folks thought.

Congrats to steelersrulzzz...

Their was a tie between brentapril and steelersrulzzz but the steeler man won the tie breaker. Free hat coming your way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.