Deer Hunting Forums banner

TN vs FL

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  KeithF 
#1 ·
OK - what's the line gonna be on the UT vs FL game?

I'm betting the boys from Vegas go with FL by 11.

If the guys in bright orange could cover a WR, I'd say they had a prayer. But after the Cal game, I got a bad feeling about this......

#2 ·
whew!! im worried about this one. and it aint just cuz the wr's. we cant tackle either. tebow is a big ol boy too. i figure they will run and pass all over us unless something drastic happens to our defense in a week. we need our defense to score and make some great turnovers to win this one. and i just dont see it happening.

i say your right about the vegas line traindriver but in the real world i say final score.

Florida 45
Tenn 24

a good ol spankin

#3 ·
I don't know that I'd give Florida 3 touchdowns, but definitely see a spanking in the making.

If you bet on sports, this might be a good one to check the line on. Vegas and everybody else outside of Tennessee will probably look at the rivalry and put it as closer than it should be.

Or maybe we're all wrong. I hope so. UT defense just looked bad the first game and a half.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.