Deer Hunting Forums banner

March Madness 09

3K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  buckfever 
#1 ·
Well its on us again. Time seems to fly when you get old.. :lol:

This is one my favorite sports time of the year. Its cool watching college kids play their hearts out just for pride of the school, coach etc. For the most part none of those guys are drawing a check yet. I always got to go for the Cinderalla. Im clueless as to who its gonna be this year.

My pic for the tourney win is still undecided. I will have to see a bracket first. I always go for Tenn. Im guessing their road will be difficult. Their seed will prob be around 8 or 9 Im thinking..

#2 ·
Been pretty quiet on this thread so I will try to get something started.
First off GO STATE BEAT KANSAS!!! Any Jayhawk fans out there??? MSU beat the defending champs once (at home) but both teams are so much different now. It should be a great game. If Goran Suton can slow Aldrich down and State can continue to get consistancy from some of there younger players they will be off the the Elite Eight with a possible matchup with Louisville. The Big East is Scary, 5 teams still remain. And of course there is the monster named Blake Griffen that destroyed the Wolverines. I would love to see The Sooners tangle with UNC. March Madness is the best thing going right now.

#9 ·
Shellshocked!!! I was there at Ford Field to root my Spatans on. Unfortunatly, it was over in the first 5 minutes. MSU probably was a little nervous, they have a young team. But either way, if MSU played its 'A' game and UNC plays it's 'A' game I still think UNC would win. Remember, UNC got beat by Kansas last year in the semi-finals and half there team could of went for the $ NBA but instead all came back to win a championship. It was like watching Mike Tyson back in the day ( before the Holyfield ear biting ) come out and throw one punch and it was over. MSU never recovered. UNC, with all its NBA talent, came out and made about every shot and we only took jump shots, and missed. We couldn't do anything inside and got steamrolled by a great team. Chalk it up to a big learning experience for our young team. Sometimes you have to get your butt kicked before you can learn how to do the right things. MSU will be back. The Big Ten will be better and I would not be surprised to see State or another Big Ten school in Indianapolis for next years final four.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.