Deer Hunting Forums banner

March Madness

12K views 35 replies 7 participants last post by  buckfever 
#1 ·
Well the teams are picked. Who do ya'll think is going to take it this year. Of course you folks probably know who Im going for. The TN Vols. Dont quite think they will make it all the way though. Ucla and Unc are going to be 2 very tough teams to beat in my book. I haven't decided who is going to win it all.

#2 ·
In all honesty Buck I don't follow basketball at all but at work there's a pool going around in which you pay 10 bucks and pick a number out of a coffee can and the number is put up to a list of the schools and then that's your pick. Well anyways I turned down the offer to get in to the pool cuz I don't like to get involved with all that mess. It's like that everyday during the NFL season too. Anyways when my wife pulls up to pick me up today I see the joker at the truck door "hey buy into the pool, your man is being a sad guy". OK she says, picks her number out of the can and she gets DUKE. Well I guess DUKE is a good team cuz all my co-workers razzled me about it at the timeclock. What do yall think?

#3 · (Edited)
Duke is not a bad pick at all. Plus if each person put in 10 bucks that would be a $640 pay out. There are probably 5 to 7 teams with legit shots at winning and in my book Duke has to fall into that catagory. The best team I have in our pool is UCLA. im very happy with that team also. Im looking forward to watching the games this week. I like the college level game. They have the intensity to win because of their want to and love of the competion. Not their paycheck or if its their contract year.

#5 ·
never got into .i played basketball back in gym.back and forth back and forth.all that running almost killed me:lol:I dont watch it sorry

#27 ·
I never thought Memphis would have made it to the Final Four. They have been playing good ball lately though. Out of the other teams that are there Kansas also surprises me. Out of those four I guess I will pull for UCLA. I live in TN but I do not like Memphis at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.