Deer Hunting Forums banner

I was wrong

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Hunting Man 
#1 ·
lsu beat OHIO STATE with authority.I will not make excuses the better team won.
no further coments needed.
THANK YOU have a nice day.:bag:

#6 ·
the sec did a pretty good job this year.. But I will give the devil his due... Mich I believe took to long to get lined out this year. I think that carr had a better team than the way they played during the regular season.. They showed it in the bowl and I think he made life a little harder on the tebo show next year. they had a good game plan for fla.... cant wait untill next year..

#7 ·
As a big OSU fan I also can admit defeat when due. The big ten will have to adapt to the west coast style offense to compete outside the big ten. I can only hope OSU can keep the winning streak against Michigan going post Carr. One note though, OSU was projected to be a NC condender next year as they were mostly freshmen/southmores this year. LSU won, but OSU gave them several birdies which made the score more lopsided than the game really was. I hope we're back in the big game next year!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.