Deer Hunting Forums banner

2013 College Football!

8K views 26 replies 5 participants last post by  Hunting Man 
#1 ·
Jazzed that the season is soon upon us. Throw out the pre-season rankings boys and girls, it's gonna be a fun ride. Who's up for some football?!?

#15 ·
Penn State played the game of the year against Michigan this past weekend. Sorry, but it weakens OSU's strength-of-schedule. QB Christian Hackenburg is the AP Sports Freshman of the Week for that game. I screamed myself hoarse!

#17 ·
Nobody wanted to win the PA/Michigan game. Way to many mistakes for both sides. I'll take my chances with an undefeated OSU any day. Ohio State could go undefeated two years in a row and not play in the big game. Oh well. Another month and a half and all the answers will be presented. I love college football :pickle:

#26 ·
Well HM, looks like neither you nor I had a good day today. Mizzou's defense didn't make it to Atlanta and their Def. coordinator needs to be fired. 500+ yds rushing? Comon', seriously?

Didn't get to watch the Ohio St./Mich. St. game- but heard the outcome. Looks like FSU and Auburn may be playing each other. I think FSU wins it hands down. They are tough

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.