Deer Hunting Forums banner

OSU over lsu

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Father and Son Team 
#1 ·
finally THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES will put those sec crybabies about how theire conference is so tuff and no one in the BIG TEN could hang will finally be put in theire place.OSU35 lsu 14.:boxing:

#2 ·
I personaly do noy like LSU but i do not think that OSU can hang with a HEALTHY LSU team. i think that OSU could play in the sec but would not do better than .500 in conffrence play. that is my personal oppinion and could be talked into another point of view fairly easily but with some facts.

#5 ·
it doesnt surprise me that a michigan fan would not have any hope of winning.with the brutal beatings weve been putting on you lately it seems fitting that your coach was run out of town.were talking about THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES here.were coming to louisiana and bringing a bad case of LAURINITES with us.have faith my friend from the state up north the BIG TEN will prevail!!!!!!:boxing:

#7 ·
Amen brother.Hunting Man you sound like a man of the highest intelligence and character.lsu took 4 games into overtime and lost 2.THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES lost 1,and that team is playing in the rose bowl.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.