Deer Hunting Forums banner

Ohio State

6K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  tator 
#1 ·
12-0 perfect season! No bowl games but ......

#7 ·
I didn't figure ND would match up very well.
ND had some impressive victories along the way to their #1 ranking before the BCS game. What is never considered is how well a coach can get a team "up" for a game after almost a month layoff. Some coaches are masters at it, and some aren't. There was no fire in ND when they came out of the tunnel onto the field. From their play during the season, ND had the right to be there. That loss is pinned almost entirely on the coach, Brian Kelley, in my opinion.

#13 ·
No I still disagree. How is the coach able to get the kids to look PUMPED UP? He can't. The fact is this... ND knew they were whipped when they stepped on the field. They knew there was no way they were going to win. period. That's not the coach. The coach can not make his players play well. Heck if that were the case there would be no fumbles, no interceptions, no penalties and no flags thrown. I guess all those are the coach's fault too?? Just saying

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.