Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   Classifieds (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/classifieds/)
-   -   Heater Body Suit (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/classifieds/8683-heater-body-suit.html)

WisconsinBucks 11-14-2011 07:25 PM

Heater Body Suit

With the wisconsin gun season coming up I have been looking at a product called the heater body suit thats supposed to be guranteed to keep you warm on stand. Has anyone out there ever used one? What do you like/ not like about them? I am really interested in getting one but I'm not sure if they are worth the price. This is the one I'm talking about Heater Body Suit | Home
If you have any input at all let me know!

Thanks!

Hunting Man 11-15-2011 06:12 AM

pretty pricey for me, not something I use.

buckfever 11-15-2011 01:48 PM

Yes they were a little pricey HM..

This post should probably be in classifieds. New website that would have never been found by your average consumer.

Im calling "spammer" on WisconsinBucks. Just post this stuff in classifieds for free.

on_the_fly 11-15-2011 01:56 PM

I've looked at the before too. Them things are real pricey and a person can use a mummy sleeping bag the same way and much cheaper and you can even buy in a camo or something from any sporting goods. I've used regular sleeping bag before, REALY helps keep the toes n legs warm

Hunting Man 11-15-2011 03:21 PM

BF, I thought a little spammy also when I read it. I should have moved it then.

timberghost 11-15-2011 09:52 PM

I have the wind/water resistant one and it is great. My daughter sat with me and I put her in it and she fell asleep in it.

LIVE2HUNTDEER 11-18-2011 12:56 PM

I really like mine as well. Well worth the money in my book. Is it just me, or do the moderators think everyone talking about a product here is spamming?? Only forum I have seen that is this way. I was accused of it as well!!! The heater body suit is really warm, has wide shoulders and straps on the inside to keep it pulled up when you slip your shoulders out of it for a shot at a animal.

Hunting Man 11-18-2011 01:52 PM

We just try to call them as we see them them, sometimes we're right! :w00t:

BruceBruce1959 11-18-2011 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LIVE2HUNTDEER (Post 63009)
I really like mine as well. Well worth the money in my book. Is it just me, or do the moderators think everyone talking about a product here is spamming?? Only forum I have seen that is this way. I was accused of it as well!!! The heater body suit is really warm, has wide shoulders and straps on the inside to keep it pulled up when you slip your shoulders out of it for a shot at a animal.

We often talk about products here at the DHC and more often than not the conversations are never spam.
Spam is when someone comes to the site, boasts about a specific product AND then links that product to the products website, All that info in their first post and then they leave the site.
YUP that's spam as far as I'm concerned. I looked at the product and it is quite pricey and id bet it wont be very durable or very long lasting.
I can think of many other ways to waste my money but it surely wont be on this gimmicky type stuff. jmho

LIVE2HUNTDEER 11-18-2011 03:34 PM

The Heater Body Suit is no gimmick. Been around for years. Had mine for 5 years or so now. Pretty much a necessity in Canada for those 20 below sits on stand all day. Jim Shockey swears by them as do many other tv hunters. I really like mine. I was not trying to offend anyone about the spamming. I frequent this site and read the threads. Have been for some time now. I decided to post about some cameras I discovered and was accused of being the guy building the cameras. That is why I post very little here now. Not the way to welcome new forum members. JMHO!!!