Bass Pro merchandise pallets - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Classifieds
Classifieds A place to sell your hunting equipment and find your next hunting spot.

Old 12-18-2010, 01:38 AM
Scrub Buck

Default Bass Pro merchandise pallets

This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to join a buyer group to buy pallets of Bass Pro Shops merchandise. We have arranged and put together a buyers group, which are customers such as yourself that need only a select few amount of pallets to buy and sell versus purchasing an entire full load of 18 pallets. The BASS PRO SHOP loads, such as these, run $1200.00 per pallet. Each pallet box contains assorted general merchandise from several major companies that distribute to the BASS PRO SHOP Company.

The pallet load consists of overstocks, prime returns, and product selected for distribution to us by the stores. Each pallet box consists of Hunting & Fishing products, Tackle, Tackle box's, Boots, Shoes, Clothing both outerwear, shirts and pants as well as a full display of camouflage products, Compound Bows, Cross Bows, Cots, Tents, Coolers and much more. Each pallet sold has merchandise in them that can generally double your investment costs.

FOB Indiana, We do have pallets on this load left, they do go Extremely fast! If interested, please send me an email and we can get your order on the trucks with this load! Attached are pictures of a small amount of the products you can expect on your load. Please, only serious buyers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2010, 12:04 PM
B&C 180 Class

This actually sounds like a neat deal... but waaaaaay too expensive for me. My wife would kill me for spending that much. Plus, what if the clothing was all the wrong size? It'd be my luck it'd all be small in men's. and i'm a xxL guy! Plus, I don' tlike the return idea.. if I were to spend that much moola, it better be ALL new merchandise.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:37 PM

sounds like a scam or the stuff as we used to say "fell of a truck"
Old 01-18-2011, 09:59 AM
B&C 180 Class

yeah, or "kicked around" a bit... haha sounds to me like a deal where they are trying to get full price out of a bunch of junk!
Old 01-23-2012, 09:19 PM
Scrub Buck

Hi,
Is there anyway that I can get more info on this Pallets for sale you have going. It might be somthing im interested in investing in.
Please email me at eagleyess2011@aol.com
Thanks,
Jeremy
Old 06-14-2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGameEdge View Post
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to join a buyer group to buy pallets of Bass Pro Shops merchandise. We have arranged and put together a buyers group, which are customers such as yourself that need only a select few amount of pallets to buy and sell versus purchasing an entire full load of 18 pallets. The BASS PRO SHOP loads, such as these, run $1200.00 per pallet. Each pallet box contains assorted general merchandise from several major companies that distribute to the BASS PRO SHOP Company.

The pallet load consists of overstocks, prime returns, and product selected for distribution to us by the stores. Each pallet box consists of Hunting & Fishing products, Tackle, Tackle box's, Boots, Shoes, Clothing both outerwear, shirts and pants as well as a full display of camouflage products, Compound Bows, Cross Bows, Cots, Tents, Coolers and much more. Each pallet sold has merchandise in them that can generally double your investment costs.

FOB Indiana, We do have pallets on this load left, they do go Extremely fast! If interested, please send me an email and we can get your order on the trucks with this load! Attached are pictures of a small amount of the products you can expect on your load. Please, only serious buyers.
Im looking to purchase truck load quantities for Bass Pro returned goods.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Bps

Very interested m_green127@yahoo.com
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote