Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   Classifieds (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/classifieds/)
-   -   Land to lease Kentucky (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/classifieds/694-land-lease-kentucky.html)

frankb 09-26-2007 03:28 PM

Land to lease Kentucky

270 acres prime whitetail property butler county kentucky(85 miles north of nashville tn) never been leased. 15 dollar per acre 270 728 2181

aaron41006 09-29-2007 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankb (Post 3669)
270 acres prime whitetail property butler county kentucky(85 miles north of nashville tn) never been leased. 15 dollar per acre 270 728 2181

i would like to grt more info on the hunnting lease if you can my email is aaron41006@hotmail.com

buckfever 09-29-2007 09:04 AM

i think thats his phone number in the post. call him quick before someone else does. and oh yeah welcome to deerhuntersclub

lopedog394 10-09-2007 07:02 PM

how much woods is ther and is ther accomidations nearby

bowhunter38 10-27-2007 09:10 PM

how far from Bowling Green?

buckfever 10-28-2007 08:30 AM

i recommend calling the guys number he put in the post. i dont think he had been back on here for awhile. if he dont want us calling then he should come back and say the lease was already taken.

williams4818 10-28-2007 10:21 PM

desciption

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankb (Post 3669)

What rules does the property have, are atvs allowed, campers?, how many hunters are allowed in the lease.

What type of land is it, % of timber, crops, pasture etc

dailey0010 11-16-2008 06:01 PM

Western ,ky christian co

There is about 460+- on this farm acre wise.. Lots of woods and one big field... that is covered in foodplots. Last year they where seeing 10 to 15 deer a setting at one stand down by the lake... There is several stand already on the farm. This place has it all.....

This is the best farm I have.. They killed a 170 B&C 2 years ago with a bow on the farm.. Last year They shot a 170 plus with a gun never found it and let 3 different 140 deer walk..... I also can get photos off the other cameras last year of two 11 points that where never shot that went 150 plus.. The farm joins Pennyrile State Park on the back joins a 50 acre lake in the back lots of woods and fields with food plots... its just the cream of the crop... I will be send out a arial to the property when I get it avil. to me

I will be having 7 memberships total on this farm. Each person will pay 1350.00 per person for the whole Deer season. This membership is not for Turkey hunting. If you have a child only one can hunt with you for free but must take a doe unless you have permission in writing to take a buck. There is no guess allowed on the property when hunting season starts unless your child is hunting with you. All members will have to obey to a set of rules.

You will need to be serious about this membership because my last farm went really fast because of the location. I will need all money up front to hold you a spot.

Anyone that know this area knows it produced big deer . There will be rules and a 140 class Min. The property beside this one is also managed like this so if you let one walk you know someone else is not going to shoot him.

Danny
Dailey0010@aol.com
859-304-1225

ronn 01-02-2009 09:07 PM

Hi,I wanted to esexp

Hi,I wanted to esexprs my thanks for your help with Lease Options recently. I appreciate that I bought an e-book from you (which is excellent by the way) but you have given me far more support than I expected would come with my purchase. You and your team are excellent. Many thanksMary Campbell

on_the_fly 01-02-2009 11:31 PM

thats alot high for KY land I think. I'm a hour south of Louisville, KY and its going for 5 to 10 bucks an acre around these parts and with more flexability as well. and havent heard of a big trophy deer coming out of that area of KY either.( Not to say they are not there though). and maybe thats why nothing is avalable here and he cant seem to keep the lease full over there too I dont know. ( not intending to offend anyone that was strickly my opinion and does not reflect the jugment or opinions of the staff of this web site. and I am open to polite debate on opposing view points) Thanks