Complete Bow Setup For Sale. Fred Bear. great starter setup - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Classifieds
Classifieds A place to sell your hunting equipment and find your next hunting spot.

Old 11-02-2010, 11:27 PM
Scrub Buck

Default Complete Bow Setup For Sale. Fred Bear. great starter setup

Up for sale is a Fred Bear Little Delta bow setup. I bought this bow new awhile back and have used it only a couple weekends out of the years since. It is in really good shape and is ready to go as is. Weight is adjustable from 30-50lbs. Draw length is set at 25" right now i believe. Comes ready to go with 4-pin sight, 5 Easton Gamegetter arrows with practice tips and Muzzy Broadheads,Quiver,Cat whisker string silencers, D-nok string loop,hard case, and a release if wanted. I just outgrew the setup and it was time for a new bow. There is nothing wrong at all with this bow at all. These are the arrows that were bought with the bow (paper-tested) so, like I said its ready to go. Really nice setup for a youngster starting out. Asking $220 OBO. any questions feel free to ask.
(262)993-1206

Bow is located in Southern Wisconsin by the way. Can ship if need be
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_5892.jpg (93.3 KB, 5 views)