Deer Hunting Forums banner

82 acres for sale in Smith County, KS

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  mywildlifeproperty 
#1 ·
I have listed 82 acres for sale in Smith County Kansas. This property has been managed and developed for whitetail deer, rio grande turkeys and Kansas upland birds for over 3 years by myself and my brother in law.

This property has twice been featured on the Pursuit channel for hunts. One show was for a whitetail hunt and the other was for a turkey hunt.
This property is part of a larger 700+ acre area that we have also managed for wildlife for the last 3 years.

We have pictures, maps and a video of the property on our website if anyone would like to take a look. The website is www.mywildlifeproperty.com.

We have recently reduced the price of this property to $115,000 in order to get it moved this year. We are looking to buy more acreage in the near future, so this is definitely priced to move quickly. A deer hunting property of this caliber in this area does not come up for sale often (especially at this price)

You can message me if you would like more information or you can contact me through the website listed above.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.