Selling two 5 point sheds from 2010 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Classifieds
Classifieds A place to sell your hunting equipment and find your next hunting spot.

Old 03-12-2010, 09:51 PM
B&C 100 Class

Default Selling two 5 point sheds from 2010

I've got two sheds I found recently up for sale. Not asking too much for them since they have some rodent damage.

I scored this using the Buckmasters method (or basically just adding up main beam, point lengths, and 4 circumferences). I'm by no means an expert at scoring.

First one is a 5 point, left side, nice thick antler with some chews at the base and near the tip of the 3rd point. Other than the chews it's a great shed, still lots of nice brown color. The pedicle aside from being a little muddy looks pretty white underneath so it's a fairly fresh shed. I scored it at around 56 inches. Asking $20 for this one (or best offer).

Second one is another 5 point, right side (not matching the other one) with only a little chew around the base. It's not as thick but is still a nice shed. Scored at around 47 inches. The 4th point goes somewhat more inward than the other points, giving this antler a more unique look. How about $15 for this one?

I've attached pics of the sheds. I accept PayPal and will ship via USPS Priority Mail, $10 to ship either antler or $15 to ship both.

Please let me know if you're interested in either or both of these antlers. They'll make great rattling antlers.

PS - I may offer these on another site as well so please respond asap if you're interested. Obviously I can only sell them once.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN8216.jpg (94.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN8217.jpg (89.9 KB, 8 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2010, 10:58 PM

Tis very tempting. Just cause Im always looking to add outdoor decor to the barn interior barn walls. I need to just get off my rear and shed hunt myself though.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:54 PM
B&C 100 Class

buckfever - Let me know if you do get out and find any.

As for my two sheds here - any takers?
Old 03-16-2010, 08:59 PM
B&C 100 Class

Going out of town and will be back Monday. Can ship the antlers when I get back, in the mean time, they're still up for sale. Make an offer, the prices I mentioned are just a starting point.