Deer Hunting Forums banner

Kentucky deer leased property???

4K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  lar568 
#1 ·
Whats the going rate to hunt private land in ky? Say 12 acres or 60 acres. There are a lot of does on the property.

G
#5 · (Edited)
Here is a Basic SEO

Here is a Basic SEO Workflow that works 1. Initial project plnaning: Meet with an SEO expert. Pay them for their time. Have them map out when and how the SEO team should be involved in development. 2. Information architecture: Before you create your new site map, pick your keywords and verify that they matter. Organize your keywords into topics. Be sure your architecture reflects this. Remember, this isn't just how search engines see your site. It's how people look for you, too. 3. Tools selection: If you're using a shopping cart, content management system or something else, make sure they support SEO. And no, I don't mean SEO friendly URLs or other trite sales speak you'll hear. I mean that these tools support unique title tags, correct semantic markup and won't turn your web site into a pile of search-repellent spaghetti. 4. Content: Let the expert help you structure and write great copy that'll also get the search engines' attention. 5. Design: As your creative team gets to work, get your SEO expert to have a glance at the design. You don't want to take, say, headings and turn them into graphical text. The SEO can work with the designers and help them find the best balance. She may know a thing or two about image replacement and other tricks that can help create a beautiful, search-friendly site, too. 6. Mockup: Sooo many companies ignore this. Have a truly great XHTML coder create templates for each unique page layout on your site. Then have your expert review for potential issues. This will make your developers' lives much, much easier, because they won't have to become HTML producers. 7. Development: Make sure the SEO team has access to the site-in-progress. They'll watch for alarm bells like uneditable title tags, straying from the mockup or hacked-up code. 8. Pre-launch: The SEO expert can use whatever tools they have to crawl' your site, checking for busted links, search engine roadblocks, etc.. 9. Pre-launch, 2: The expert will give you a set of 301 redirects to set up, so that critical link authority isn't lost. 10. Launch: The SEO expert will join you in biting collective fingernails. 11. Post launch: Now the expert will start working on the stuff most people consider search engine optimization' link building, tracking metrics, content optimization, strategy, etc..Hope this helps. -Michael

#6 ·
There are 3 accesses to the property. The front is 12 acres surrounded by about 100 acres of woods. Say $700 a year to hunt 1 person it only you to hunt there all year. Is that what you where asking. The back is 60 acres private to hunt the same way. What would it be worth???

#7 ·
Thanks Guys

I had a person lease out the property This season. Soon as he arrived there was a nice big doe waiting to greet him. Hope to have some nice hunting pictures for you guy during the season. Talk to you guys later.

If interested I am working on opening 2 more sections of the farm. 80 acres each. Thick woods. Dont want anyone being able to see each other if hunting each piece of the property.

Leave a message here if interested.

#8 ·
very interested

hello my name is larry e im looking for some land to lease in this area there is myself and a very close freind of mine looking for some property in that area . im 40 and he is 61 . we have been hunting a small patch of land there in christiancounty but the man past away two years ago. we also done alot of hunting on carden giles farm until he lost alot of the ground or gav the lease up to the florida guys. so if you still have this land we would like o no more about it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.