Deer Hunting Forums banner

Prime Kansas Trophy Whitetail Property For Sale

4K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Mike Detmer 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm selling 170+- acres and a 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath hunting cabin with shop.
This property is in northeast Kansas just 20 minutes north of Manhattan Kansas.
The land consists of cedar hills, hardwood bottoms, natural springs and clearings/forage food plots.
The property has been trophy managed for over 10 years. This past season I harvested a buck that I've watched for several years that grossed out at 201 and 1/8 B&C nontypical. He was approx. 7.5 years old.
With the exception of a few cull bucks, most bucks taken over the last 10 years have been in the 150's or higher.
Excellent numbers of turkeys, quail and dove.
We are in the heart of "Monster Buck" territory in Kansas. Very little to no hunting pressure surrounding the property and joint cooperation with surrounding land owners have contributed to first class hunting. This is perfect for private hunters or outfitters.
Reason for selling is down sizing. The 170+- acres is approx. half of the total acreage.
Asking price on the property and cabin is: $380,000.
I will consider selling 150 acres seperate from the building and 20 acres. $255,000 for the 150+- acres and $125,000 for the building and 20+- acres.
Email me for additional info and photos at: mikedetmer@rocketmail.com
Thanks,
Mike.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.