Deer Hunting Forums banner

Prayer Req. (its that time of year again)

5K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  hunt NH 
#1 · (Edited)
those of you know who me well, know that i professionally Mud race. I got a big competition this weekend and as always am requesting for payers for.... first and foremost the safety of me and my team. secondly for the safety of the guys who i will be competing against. oh and for me the win. :thumbup:
I know this may seem like a crazy thing to have people pray for, but when you mix big block motors, huge tires, and mud things can bad real quick. one second your having the run of your life, and in the blink of an eye your on your roof. in the few year i have been making these request there have been several nasty roll overs, but every time the driver walks away.
so any prayers will be greatly appreciated, as they have kept anyone from getting hurt or killed in these roll overs.

#7 ·
i took down the pics of my truck. it seemed to be a distraction from the prayer request. if you guys want i can make a thread to show off the truck. but i want this thread to be about praying for the safty of my team, and the other competitors.

#15 · (Edited)
Your prayers really payed off. i came so close to rolling over in the drag races. moving over 40mph sideways in the mud in a 7ft tall truck, only divine intervention could be the reason i did not roll. hear is a few pics of this.

There were also several nasty roll overs were the drivers walked away. so god helped them too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.