prayers please - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Christian Corner
Christian Corner Christian Talk Only in this Forum. Discuss Bible Topics, Post Prayer Requests, Etc.

Old 10-11-2011, 11:46 PM
B&C 140 Class

Default prayers please

if yall would please pray that the door that he is opening for me that I see it.I know he must be opening one for me because one is being slamed shut.Im trying not to get mad about what happening so I can see were hes trying to lead me,but it has gone far enough.I know the econemy is bad right now,but I have been takin advantage of to long and cant take it any more.they keep taking and taking while he shows up in a new corvette,goes to mexico for a week long diving trip,just got back from way up north for a week of leaf looking,spent over $30k to redo a 1985 chevy truck that he dont even drive,went to africa hunting.spent over $100k just on taxidermy plus what ever trip cost.and on and on.It has gotten to the point were Im looseing money to work now.having to take money out of savings intil its gone,now having to get money out of whats left of my 401k. Ive been with this company for 24yrs and hate to go,but the owner has gotten old and turned it over to son in law and youngest daughter and the only people they care about is themselves.When he was running things it was much better and he cared about us,and didnt stab us in the back.Have been lied to to many times. Im just done.sorry for the rantting guys just need some help to keep my hart and eyes open to see were he is taking me
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2011, 12:02 AM
B&C 160 Class

prayer sent. good luck
Old 10-12-2011, 09:49 AM
B&C 180 Class

Good luck man, sounds like it's no fun. Keep praying about it and God will show you a way. It may not be the way you want, but he'll guide you through the tough times you're having.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Scrub Buck

I'll certainly say prayers for you and for all who are strugling in the economy.

If times get tougher, try to focus on the blessings in your life. That's helped me many times.
James 1:19
Old 10-12-2011, 03:47 PM

Tough.. Prayers sent man.. Hang in there..
Old 10-12-2011, 04:39 PM
B&C 140 Class

HB
Praying for you all the way. Sometimes GOD takes longer than we want (most of the time) and what I do is just hang in there but it is not one of my better traits.
Keep praying and hoping, He will come through.
daddus