180 movie - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Christian Corner
Christian Corner Christian Talk Only in this Forum. Discuss Bible Topics, Post Prayer Requests, Etc.

Old 09-26-2011, 09:06 AM
B&C 120 Class

Default 180 movie

Theres a new movie that came out over the weekend that puts a new and powerful perspective on abortion. You can learn more about it at 180movie.com. You can also watch it free on youtube I'll post the link here below. This movie directly compares the Halocaust during WWII to the American Halocaust - legal abortion. By making this comparisson, thouse interviewed completely changed their veiws on abortion. Please watch and spread the word.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2011, 12:51 PM
Scrub Buck

I've been on a kick lately, watching a few Christian movies.

I recently saw, "Faith Like Potatoes." Good enough story to tell, but it could have used a stronger director. Enjoyable, nonetheless. I actually got more from the additional content on the DVD. Really drove home the point that, instead of starting out with a big goal in mind, minister to your family first. Build a strong core at home and work from there.

Another movie I saw was, "How To Save a Life." Interestingly, it has a young Steven Crowder in the film (he does video-blogging). Story of a high school kid who has it all and realizes he sacrificed the important things in life to achieve it. Very good storyline, production value and directing. Message may strike a chord with high school teenagers, though the content is mature (including discussions about pre-marital sex and contemplating an abortion).

Finally, "Paul" tells the story of . . . Paul. Makes sense. Again, very good production, direction, acting. Brought "Acts" to life and moves fluidly. One weird thing is that early in the movie, Paul and some other guy are wrestling and, well, they're nekkid. Not sure why that was in there, but if you can move through that quick scene, the rest of the movie is worth watching.

You can also find various books of the Bible, Old Testament, on Netflix. I think ABC had almost ten produced at one time with some actual Hollywood talent. The guy from Grey's Anatomy was in a couple and did a very good job in "Jeremiah."

Ok, I guess I've wandered enough off topic.
Old 09-27-2011, 12:21 PM
B&C 180 Class

That short movie was very powerful! I'm amazing to see God at work on a video... HE is in control of this universe, HE can do anything! This goes to show you that even the most stubborn people in our lives can be turned TO GOD...

Thank you for sharing!
Old 10-12-2011, 04:50 PM
B&C 100 Class

anyone see the movie Jesus Camp? It was awesome. I saw an interview with the kid who was the main focus and he's still working hard as a young pastor.