Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   Christian Corner (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/christian-corner/)
-   -   Christian music you like thread.. (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/christian-corner/7675-christian-music-you-like-thread.html)

buckfever 05-03-2011 07:12 AM

Christian music you like thread..

Just thought I would start a thread on what types of Christian music we like. I guess being from the south I like a little twang with mine. Southern Gospel that is.

Here are some of my favorites.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

buckfever 05-03-2011 07:19 AM

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

buckfever 05-03-2011 07:37 AM

One of the best written songs ever!

"HE KNEW ME YET HE LOVED ME"

YouTube Video

buckfever 05-03-2011 08:21 AM

And finally my favorite of them all.. Listen to the story before the song.

YouTube Video

timetohunt 05-03-2011 08:28 AM

We're from New York but we love our Southern Gospel! Those are some great songs you posted BF.

Our favorite group right now is The Ball Brothers. We just went to a concert they had up here last Thursday and it was amazing! There song that we have listed too maybe a hundred times this weekend...

"Its About The Cross"
YouTube Video

is my favorite song right now.

I also love the old fashioned Hymns. "And can it be" is my favorite hymn. If you haven't read the story behind the Hymns I highly recomend it.

tator 05-03-2011 08:33 AM

"it is well with my soul!" I love that song as well BF! That's the Gaithers singing. They are a great Christian musical family!

tator 05-03-2011 08:37 AM

This is an old one my Grandma loves... I personally love the old Hymns as well, but the new ones aren't bad either. At our church we mix it up b/c we have a good mixture in age of our members.

"Standing on the Promises of God"

YouTube Video

tator 05-03-2011 08:42 AM

Here's another that I have loved since I was a little boy....

"Low in the grave He lay"

YouTube Video

tator 05-03-2011 08:45 AM

And another...

"I surrender all"

YouTube Video

tator 05-03-2011 08:49 AM

Here's one we sing often at Church, it's comtemporary. LOVE IT!

"Blessed be the Name"

YouTube Video