Let Us All Pray for Obama - Page 4 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Christian Corner
Christian Corner Christian Talk Only in this Forum. Discuss Bible Topics, Post Prayer Requests, Etc.

Old 10-15-2011, 04:33 PM

I hear you nh, just makes my blood pressure go up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2011, 04:48 PM
B&C 160 Class

if im right about him being a troll, that is exactly what he wants. just take everything he says with a grain of salt. or ignor it all together.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:10 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
And when I pay my taxes I want them spent on those things not the politicians pension funds.

Not sure I can NAME one politician in office right now without a SWEET pension fund?!?!?!
Old 10-17-2011, 09:13 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceBruce1959 View Post
Obama's already spent Trillions of dollars and has a Proven record of spending money on everything but Roads, Police Dept's. and Fire Dept's.

Yeah....like centers for women to have open abortions because "it's their right" The dad doesn't have a say so in it,,, it's "woman's rights"....

What exactly is our President spending our money on right now, Dylan?

Old 10-17-2011, 09:19 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunt NH View Post
i think you guys are wasting your time with Dylan. im about 99% sure he is trolling, and the fact that he knew what i was refuring to when i called him a troll just renforces that thought. not to mention the fact that he hasent gone way off the deep end with it, and can get you all to go back and forth about his post show to me that he is good at it, and has been doing it a long time. just ignoring him is the only way he will stop.

I agree... I respect him for having his own beliefs, but he does not back them up very well. If someone is a true Christian, how can you be ok with the way our country is right now? It makes me sick to think where we're headed. HM... I agree with you about everyone has the "right" to consider themselves gay or homo or whatever you want to call it, but it's also like I said, if it's NOT legalized then there will be alot less of it going on. We can't stop it, but we can control it. As a Christian nation, GOD WANTS us to live like one. And we are not. Our current president does not have morals that support a Christian Nation. He stands for EVERYTHING Christians DON'T! He's been riding this train for too long. IF you give the kids free-run of the house, they're going to distroy it. It's time we had a President who acted like a PARENT to our country. Not our buddy.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:02 AM

Tator, my point was humans have the right to, go, do, become whatever they want too, however, they will stand by themselves on judgement day to answer for those actions. To those forming groups to tear down morality, and undo all that made our country great, your day of recconing is coming! That's my point. What's worse is a country's leader paving the way towards sin.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:28 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunting Man View Post
Tator, my point was humans have the right to, go, do, become whatever they want too, however, they will stand by themselves on judgement day to answer for those actions. To those forming groups to tear down morality, and undo all that made our country great, your day of recconing is coming! That's my point. What's worse is a country's leader paving the way towards sin.

I absolutely agree HM... it's just a shame that our country's leader can't have the right morals to keep this country going in the right direction, both ethically and morally. My whole point about the abortion and gay/lesbian thing is how much influence Obama has on this nation. Maybe not to you and me, but there are millions of people who look up to him for advice and consider him very knowledgeable about programs and policies in place in this country. That's my point.. I know people will still have abortions and be gay even if it's illegal... it's just that this country has always had leaders who backed this up... now we don't. I think it's the #1 reason why we're going down the crapper... when ethics and morals go out the windows,, anything goes.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:16 PM
B&C 100 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by tator View Post
I agree... I respect him for having his own beliefs, but he does not back them up very well. If someone is a true Christian, how can you be ok with the way our country is right now? It makes me sick to think where we're headed. HM... I agree with you about everyone has the "right" to consider themselves gay or homo or whatever you want to call it, but it's also like I said, if it's NOT legalized then there will be alot less of it going on. We can't stop it, but we can control it. As a Christian nation, GOD WANTS us to live like one. And we are not. Our current president does not have morals that support a Christian Nation. He stands for EVERYTHING Christians DON'T! He's been riding this train for too long. IF you give the kids free-run of the house, they're going to distroy it. It's time we had a President who acted like a PARENT to our country. Not our buddy.
It goes on whether it is legal or not. Look at drug smuggling, gun smuggling, prostitution, gambling, whatever.

And if you think trolling is not 100% agreeing with you then you probably shouldn't engage in any kind of discussion ever.
Old 10-26-2011, 02:24 AM
B&C 160 Class

no i dont think that not agreeing 100% of the time is trolling. i have had disagreements with just about every one on hear. iv been the only one one my side in debates. and i have been on the same side as everyone elce on other debates. the reason i am confident that you are trolling is because you dont have many post. and in thoughs small amount to post you have, questioned the faith of more than one member of this forum in the christain corner, made tha accusation of treason against another (me, just so no one thinks im hiding that fact) just for hopeing for the death of a man who has done his best to destroy my country. ( and for the record im a third generation vet, who was disabled in the line of duty, and medicly discharged under honnerable conditions, and id do it all over again for my country) so ya i dont think im exactly the kind of person who would ever even so much as think about commiting treason. and amongst other things acted like you thought we were making false and unfounded accusations against obama for for not being a christain. when all you have to do is lissten to how he talkes up about islam, and bashes christains, and our values to see that he is not a christian. and in all you inflamitory post you have yet to back up any of your positions with eather fact, or compelling lodgic. so ya, when you add all that up i dont think that its to far off for me to just assume your a troll.

Last edited by hunt NH; 10-26-2011 at 02:26 AM.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:54 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
It goes on whether it is legal or not. Look at drug smuggling, gun smuggling, prostitution, gambling, whatever.
2 responses to your statement:

1. So since it goes on anyways, it's ok?

2. Answer this question: If drug and gun smuggling and prostitution were made LEGAL, would these acts increase in our country more so than what they already are? I think you get my drift.

Quote:
And if you think trolling is not 100% agreeing with you then you probably shouldn't engage in any kind of discussion ever.
I'm merely expressing my views Dylan. I honestly couldn't care less about what you think I'm trying to do. The topic was about Obama, I expressed my views (because you asked) and now I'm being called a Troll. Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black!