Also pray for the US - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Christian Corner
Christian Corner Christian Talk Only in this Forum. Discuss Bible Topics, Post Prayer Requests, Etc.

Old 03-20-2011, 01:28 PM
B&C 140 Class

Default Also pray for the US

We need to pray for our own country, not for a particular need but simply that we would admit our faults and sins and pray to our God for restoration and forgiveness and for sanity to return, so God can heal this nation!
just a thought, I'll keep at it.
daddus
Old 03-21-2011, 09:19 AM
B&C 180 Class

I agree daddus... our nation needs alot of prayer. Many of our leaders are corrupt and unChristian. I can't believe how many people we have leading this country who do not believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:19 AM

Without a doubt!
Old 03-24-2011, 01:34 PM
B&C 100 Class

America needs God
Old 03-24-2011, 03:20 PM
B&C 180 Class

I read a study the other day that said 90% of Americans think they are going to heaven. But only 10% have actually accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

I think it's extremely sad that people now days think that getting to heaven can be done by just doing good works or being a good person. It takes more than that.

Does anyone find it also very disturbing that many people in this country will believe in life in outer space and aliens and ufo's but they won't believe in God and/or Jesus? If you're going to believe something that extreme then why is it so hard to acknowledge that Jesus came to earth and died for our sins? and that God is a forgiving God as long as you accept him as your savior and ask for forgiveness for your sins?

I just don't get it sometimes.... Americans can be extremely stubborn. Believe me, I know, I have family members that are this way....
Old 03-25-2011, 08:46 AM
B&C 100 Class

They look for gods in astrology and with telescopes, only to find space...
They can't even see or feel God right here... why would my God be so far away? When you love someone you want to be close to them.