The Patriot Guard - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Christian Corner
Christian Corner Christian Talk Only in this Forum. Discuss Bible Topics, Post Prayer Requests, Etc.

Old 03-04-2011, 06:56 AM

Default The Patriot Guard

Christian Veterans Protect the Funeral of a Fallen Soldier

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2011, 08:40 AM
B&C 100 Class

I could not believe what those people were doing to those families in the name of Christianity, during something so sacred as a funeral.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:36 AM

Just hearing about these type of protests makes my blood boil !

Old 03-04-2011, 10:49 AM

BB, I'm with you. Scum of the earth people. All hell is going to break loose some day soon. We are seeing it starting all over our great country. May God help us all!
Old 03-04-2011, 11:07 AM
B&C 120 Class

I don't know about you guys, but I seriously don't think they are Christians.
They may say they are Christians, but if they don't act and be loving like Christians they are just a bunch of ( if I may say so) HYPOCRITES.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:13 PM
B&C 140 Class

We may not believe this but it is all still under God's control. Just because we don't understand what God is doing, NEVER make the mistake he is doing nothing. Are you angry? Are you ready to do something about this? Already he has stirred you in ways you may never have been.
As for these people being Christian, if it don't walk like a duck and it don't quack like a duck chances are it ain't a duck.
Does the term false prophet come to mind? There is probably one person who says gray is orange and all the lemmings line up to follow him off the cliff. Witness the last election and our change, how's that working for you? The inmates are running the asylum!
All I suggest is we who say nothing need to get legally active to change this trend. If you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem. These guys thrive on apathy and we feed them pretty good.
So this old boy is going to start by being a better Christian and I'm going to get politically active.
Thanks I feel better.
daddus
Old 03-04-2011, 03:18 PM
B&C 180 Class

Well obviously these people must believe they are Christians. And maybe they have been saved and they are in fact of the Christian faith, but they are really doing a good job of turning people away from our beliefs. I agree, doing this is not appropriate. What's sad is that non-believers see this and are outraged to the point where they say "see this is why I'm not a Christian". As Christians we are like adults around little kids. We're being watched. Our every move. Satan has a way of making non-believers very, very, VERY conscious of what we're doing every second of the day. Every time we slip up, non-believers see that. Now that said, no one is perfect. But that's why Jesus tells us to live a "Chris-like" life. That way the chances of this happening is greatly reduced. What difference would it make if we were saved and didn't act like it? Would we really be saved? Well the outside world would say NO. I personally know alot of STRONG Christian believers who are very radical when it comes to certain issues. Sometimes it's best to pray about something you care for rather than post picket signs and chant things that can easily get carried away. I'm not saying I agree with these people, but obviously they care about their beliefs in this situation. Christians need to consider other's views and beliefs before they put their foot in their mouth. Once again, I would say this is a group of people that need praying for guys. If they truely are saved, they need repentance of this sin in their lives. They need to be convicted by God Himself of this disrespectful and hatred act. It's not our job to judge them.... but in this case, it's easy to know what is right and what is wrong....
Old 03-04-2011, 06:06 PM
B&C 100 Class

Well said daddus1, and tator... in my opinion a sons or daughters funeral is not the forum to get your message across, even non-believers would have that respect for their fellow neighbor... no, a funeral is off limits to such radicalism, they try to insight fear with their shock and awe tactics that is childish in nature. Those bikers are protecting the innocent parents whose children gave their lives for freedom, and the protesters are nothing more then radical extremists.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:29 PM
B&C 140 Class

my oldest son is 14yrs in the USMC and I pray that nothing ever happens to him.If this ever happened to me and mine,I dont know that my old ways wont come back and somebody gets a foot were the sun dont shine.If you get my point.Dont know if I could mentaly take it
Old 05-14-2011, 11:04 PM
B&C 140 Class

What got my blood roiling was when the one "protestor" said "They should have let his body stay there and rot!" Made me want to knock his teeth out!

Yes, freedom of speech is guaranteed by our first amendment. Even the U.S. Supreme Court has said this group has the right to protest at military funerals, albeit from a designated distance.

But it still makes my blood boil just thinking about things like this. No wonder I'm taking high blood pressure medicine.