Gavin - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Christian Corner
Christian Corner Christian Talk Only in this Forum. Discuss Bible Topics, Post Prayer Requests, Etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2011, 11:41 AM

Default Gavin

I have not posted this prior because we thought it was going to be routine and done. I have a grand nephew now fighting for his life. Gavin, had heart surgery 12/22, his grandfathers birthday, at 7 weeks old to repair some defects from birth. He is in Michigan's Ann Arbor hospital for kids and is failing. The grand father would have been (still is in heart) my brother who took his life in 2000. My nephew is for good reason, taking things really hard. I wish/pray/ cry/hope God brings life to the little guy and if some extra prayers could be sent along maybe they would help! This year has been hard to get into the hunting mood. I did get a new grand baby that's healthy so there was a giant highlight to 2010! If you all could just keep Gavin in your thoughts and prayers and I would appreciate that. Thanks! HM