Deer Hunting Forums banner

prayor req.

4K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Hunting Man 
#1 ·
i know this probably sonds stupid, but i would like it if you guys would pray for the safty me and all the guys i am compeeting against tomorow at Vermonster 4x4. again i know it sounds stupid, but when you mix hundereds of horse power, big tires, and mud things can go bad real quick. a friend of mines wife rolled there jeep at 40+mph there totaling the jeep but luckely walked away with only a few minor cuts and bruses. would just be nice to know that God had herd a few guys prying for our safty. thanks

#5 ·
the big guy did his thing. there were 2 nasty, nasty wrecks, but zero injerys. one of the wrecks was a mud rail, wrecking at well over 60mph, filping end over end and folding in 1/2. but the driver walked away, pulled his big block engin out of the scrap mettel that was his rail, and droping it into another rail over night to compeat again on day two.

#6 ·
ok that time has come again. doing the same competition this year as last. take off tomorrow to get up there, then compete saterday and sunday. please pray for a safe trip as i will be towing my bronco2 with my ranger to get it there. hoping nothing goes wrong on the drive. also please pry for my safty as i compete, as well as for my competitiors safty as well. prayers for me to win would not be bad too if thats not to much to ask.

#12 ·
well just got home. all safe. just like last year, several nasty roll overs that the drivers walked away from without injery. i competed is 2 diferent classes on saterday. took first, and first. sunday i competed in one class and took second. all and all a great weekend. thanks for all the prayers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.