Deer Hunting Forums banner

No more day of prayer???

5K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  tator 
#1 ·
Hey what's up?
Are people afraid they are going to catch Christianitis?
The enemy is hard at work and Gods people are silent.
daddus1

#5 · (Edited)
#6 ·
I thought the ruling was a good one. It was not against prayer, but rather against the goverment telling us to pray. It's all pretty stupid in my opinion, the court case I mean. I'm not against prayer at all and our country as a whole needs to daily but keep the goverment out of it.

#10 ·
Much of what our President does and says I am against. but the Bible teaches us to respect our leaders, even if we disagree with them. Talking bad about our leaders, in this case the President, shows non-christians that we are just like them. It is important to respect our President, no matter who he/she is, but we don't have to agree with everything they do. BELIEVE ME, I get extremely frustrated at the way this country is going, and our president is not helping matters what so ever. I do not feel as though he is a Christian, and I DO feel as though he worships a false god.
The point is, God will heal our country. Our country will see brighter days. Our country will rebound from this period in time. We are AMERICA. We need to Pray for our President, because he truely needs them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.