So Blessed!! - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Christian Corner
Christian Corner Christian Talk Only in this Forum. Discuss Bible Topics, Post Prayer Requests, Etc.

Old 08-21-2009, 08:35 AM
B&C 100 Class

Default So Blessed!!

First off, I am new to this forum. I do participate in other forums here in my home state. I have checked the web and looked at alot of other forums to choose one to participate in that was more national so I could see and /or hear what is going on outside of Indiana. The reason I chose this site is THE CHRISTIAN CORNER!, Reading on other forums you can generally tell or get clues as to someones faith in Jesus Christ, but here, you promote it! I applaud the creators and administrators of this site and would like to thank you for this part of it. We are all called to share in each others burdens and help our brothers even if it is to just carry that burden to the Lord in prayer.
Now, My family just had the opportunity to house a girl from China for a week that is here to study at Depaw Univ. after talking with her for that week I am truly amazed at how BLESSED we all are. She was so taken back by what we have here in the USA, things that we take for granted, the biggest of the all that got me was being from Bejing, she, a 19 year old had never seen the starsexcept in pictures. So one night, we took her out in the truck with a blanket to the back side of our farm (where there are no lights) and my 19 yr old and my 11 yr old daughters laid there on the blanket with her admiring God's wonder. She was also takin in by all the wildlife and "country" she called it. My point in all this is when we are all out there in our stands or blinds this year, look around and the living masterpiece God has created just for you on that day and take a minute and thank Him for all that we have, where you live, and His son JESUS CHRIST.
God Bless all this season.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2009, 03:35 PM

Welcome to the site. Our creators, administrators & site veterans do an awsome job here & are very knowledgeable & helpful. Hope you enjoy your stay here & God Bless to you.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:44 AM

Good post..

And thank you..
Old 08-22-2009, 07:03 AM

Very Good Post..

And Thank You again!

Old 08-25-2009, 12:48 PM

yup, very good post.