Deer Hunting Forums banner

Buckfever's Mom

5K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  gfdeputy2 
#1 ·
Got some crappy news yesterday.. My mom has B cell lymphoma (cancer).. She will find out Monday more of what treatments she will take.. Chemo, new trial treatments, radiation etc..

Out of the cancers to get this is one of the best ones to work with.. The slow moving lymphoma you can live for another 20 yrs but it does not respond well to treatment.. The fast moving responds well to treatment and has a chance of being cured.. We are still unsure of what her's will do..

Please keep her in your prayers.. Thank you..

#12 ·
Well some good news I guess.. The doc thinks it is the slow growing type so they are going to watch it for 4 weeks and see what it does.. He said she will do chemo, it is just a matter of when she will start.. Hopefully that will not be for another 1000 years..

She feels better now.. It took her a couple days to get used to the fact.. (which I think each of us would probably be down when we first found out)

Thank you for the prayers.. I appreciate it and so does she.. Ya'll are the best..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.