Saved!! - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Christian Corner
Christian Corner Christian Talk Only in this Forum. Discuss Bible Topics, Post Prayer Requests, Etc.

Old 05-01-2009, 07:12 PM
B&C 100 Class

Default Saved!!

Last wednsday I made the most important decision of my life. I am proud to say I have been saved! I am now on the right path and I pray that GOD will help me stay on the right path. It feels incredible to now be here and I urge more teens and younger people to ask for forgiveness. GOD has his hand out and all you have to do is take it. GOD sent his son to die for you...live for him. Many teens just have to much pride to get saved..they are just to busy trying to fit in..they think ''oh no man being a christian is not cool.'' It dosent matter what anybody else thinks...when you are having trouble in your life and you call all your friends and none of them answer the phone GOD is always there. Thats all I can say about that but I will pray for all who are on the wrong path.
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2009, 10:16 PM
B&C 100 Class

Thumbs up

its always great to welcome another into the kingdom remember that as long as you believe that the lord will take care of you he will never doubt his power and greatness for any reason he has a perfect plan and he will show you your part all you have to do is ask and listen to what he is saying. congrats
Jesus Said "come with me and i will make you fishers of men" matt 4:19
Old 05-04-2009, 09:18 AM

Thats awesome news.. The wise man follows what Christ would have him to do.. When I think about a wise man this verse come to my mind..

Pro 14:16 A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.

I will pray that you will find some fellow Christian friends that will walk with you and help mentor as you grow in Christ..