Post Your Prayer Requests Here. - Page 3 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Christian Corner
Christian Corner Christian Talk Only in this Forum. Discuss Bible Topics, Post Prayer Requests, Etc.

Old 03-13-2011, 02:59 PM
B&C 100 Class

Yes, all above posts are in my prayers after reading them.

Every morning on my way to work I pray for the little ones in the womb, this is near and dear to my heart.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2011, 10:28 PM
Scrub Buck

Unhappy Prayer

please Pray For My Wife's To son that they return to Jesus.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:06 PM
B&C 160 Class

prayer sent
Old 12-04-2011, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritdweller View Post
please Pray For My Wife's To son that they return to Jesus.
Yes sir.. You know whats awesome.. Even though we dont know these folks we can pray for them and God knows exactly who we are talking about..
Old 12-05-2011, 09:16 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckfever View Post
Yes sir.. You know whats awesome.. Even though we dont know these folks we can pray for them and God knows exactly who we are talking about..

That's why God is so awesome! He's all knowing, all seeing and all LOVING. He's a great GOD, He's the ONLY God!
Old 12-05-2011, 05:39 PM

Prayers sent to all

"If George Washington was asked for his I.D. do you think he just wipped out a quarter?"
Steven Wright
Old 01-23-2012, 12:20 PM
B&C 180 Class

I have a prayer request for you all if you don't mind praying for me.
I've offically started a diet as I'm wanting to lose some weight. Like I've said before, I'm around 280-290ish and I'm hoping to at least get down around 230 or even better 210. I'm a strong guy, got alot of muscle mass, but the other is there too. Been going on too long with out watching what I eat and what I weigh. I need to cut calories big time, and really only try to intake calories through food, not drinks. That said, I'm also getting off DIET COKE which is hard to do b/c I love that stuff and I'm trying to only drink water. The snack foods is what's hard. I need to focus on 3 meals a day and that's it. Plus, I try to not eat anything after 6pm so that my body can process the food I intook from the day during the evening and not be doing it while I'm at rest.
I'm also going to start up running again- about 5 years ago I lost quite a bit of weight and got down to 250 all while dieting and running. I got up to around 2 miles of running a day. At first I HATE IT,, but after awhile, I actually love running. It's kinda like hunting, quiet... peaceful and time to think.

Please pray that I stick the course and have a successful diet plan in place. God Bless!
Old 01-23-2012, 03:43 PM
B&C 160 Class

First off Tator good luck on the diet.Nine yrs ago i quit smoking with the birth of my daughter and while quitting i ate everything i could see.That is how i started running and if you stick with it it will grow on you.I run at least 3x a week and at 41 due 7min miles.Im hooked once you start feeling better it will become more fun.Get some good running shoes i like asics or new balance and get out there.I dont care if you jog so slow a turtle will beat you but dont stop jogging you will get there.Now running also helps relieve stress and i enjoy it.I chase my daughter on her electric scooter and at the end she acts tired says her thumb hurts from the throttle.LOL
Old 01-23-2012, 06:59 PM

Good luck Tator, your family will appreciate knowing not only you did it for yourself but for them also.

As long as we're asking for help, I have a request. Having many digestive/plumbing problems that I fear are a really bad signal. Doctors have run tests but no big "C" has been found, yet. Medicine has had no effect and the pain is pretty bad. If you have a moment and can pass along a small prayer to the big guy I'd really appreciate it, thanks HM
Old 01-24-2012, 08:59 AM
B&C 180 Class

No prob HM... done! And thanks guys for your replies to my request,, I appreciate it.

For those of you who care... I found a neat website on "How many calories do I have to eat to maintain my current weight". Basically, it tells you according to your weight, sex and activity level, how many calories a day you are eating to stay at the weight you are at. I am currently 289 pounds and I'm Moderately Active so I'm consuming 5386 calories a day!!!!!!!!! It really opens your eyes. It also says that if you eat 500 calories less a day, you'll lose 1 pound per week. I think the average calorie intake for a moderate active male is around 3,000 to 3,500. That's hard to do. I have a sheet that I made on Microsoft Word that helps me track what I've eaten and how many calories each thing was. I've found this is the easiest way to lose weight because you are inputing the information into the sheet so it's making you think about what you eat and how much you eat. If you joined weight watchers or Jenny Craig or something like that.,,, that's their whole basis. they have food counters that do it for you, but if you go to a bookstore (like I did) you can pick up a calorie book for under $10 and save your money from joining a club like those two.

Good luck to all