What church do you attend? - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Christian Corner
Christian Corner Christian Talk Only in this Forum. Discuss Bible Topics, Post Prayer Requests, Etc.

Old 01-17-2009, 04:56 AM

Default What church do you attend?

I figured we would start this forum off with some basic knowledge about each other.. What church are you a member of and for how long?

Here is my church --->Welcome to Faith Baptist Church, Estill Springs, Tennessee! We have been going there for probably about the last 6 years. The people are friendly and we have a pastor that preaches Bible. This church is in the small town of Estill Springs TN, (pop not many)
Old 01-17-2009, 08:27 AM
B&C 100 Class

I am a memeber of the Fairview Church Of God in Flat Rock, Alabama. I have been attending Fairview all my life or as far as i can rememeber.
But, my wife sings in a Southern Gospel Group Called Faith3. They have been singig for 3 yrs now. We had some exciting news come in on Wednesday, we found out that a we released to radio hit the TOP 80 in the Singing News Magazine. If any of you guys or gals wanna take a look at there website here's the website Welcome to the Faith 3 Website!
Old 01-17-2009, 11:13 AM

I was born and raised a Luthern. I do not regularly attend church. My belief is that once God created nature and earth and saw his masterpiece he simply needed someone to enjoy it as much as himself, thus he put man here. I am at true peace when hunting/fishing and sharing this great land and thank God everyday for being allowed my short time here to enjoy his creation. Religion is what you make it to be therefor it is a highly private/individual matter with Him and myself.

Last edited by Hunting Man; 01-19-2009 at 05:05 PM. Reason: spell
Old 01-17-2009, 12:10 PM
ronn

Lightbulb By :By :By :Maybe we

By :By :By :Maybe we should start a spin-off site claeld marriagebubble.com. When it comes to risk and marriage, it's always July, 2007. ;-)It's a great time to marry?I saw a sign along the road in Everett today.Happy Wife!Happy Life!Avoid Foreclosure.I was inspecting a house in Fed Way, and as I jumped down from poking my head in the attic space the trapdoor fell shut on my hand just before I let go. My titanium wedding band was forcibly removed along with some skin and flesh. I was lucky not to lose the finger. As it was I merely sprained the joint. I think there's a message here somewhere. For one thing definitely use a ladder to inspect attic spaces. Another might be more subtle and more sinister I'm not a superstitious person, but this wasn't exactly a little thing like seeing a black cat or walking under a ladder. As for the house? Some other idiot paid 2007 prices for it. I can't compete with that kind of stupid although clearly I need to be more careful looking at houses. It hadn't had any updates, either. I was left scratching my head and nursing a torn knuckle.I'm actually very glad we didn't buy that house, in retrospect. It wasn't worth half of what they ended up selling it for. No character whatsoever. Instant negative equity, at the price the final buyer paid. Rate this comment: 0 0

Last edited by Anand; 04-18-2014 at 03:00 AM. Reason: 4iZHdd2j
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:09 AM
B&C 100 Class

My wife and I attend The Kalispell Christian Center and we enjoy it very much.

Christian Center is located amidst the Rocky Mountains of Northwest Montana, in the Flathead Valley's leading city of Kalispell. We feature a wide array of need-meeting ministries ... as Christ-followers we're here to serve by loving God and loving people. You'll find us to be an encouraging church family who simply believe that the local church is the hope of the world!

"Whitetail it's more than a passion, it's an addiction"

~~~~

Bowhunter and Handgun Hunter
Old 01-19-2009, 03:43 PM
B&C 180 Class

i attend a roman catholic church.went to catholic school for 12yrs.i got away from it for awhile because i felt they were too greedy.I got back into it due to an uncle .i read the bible regularly now and have gone back to the church.I recently became godfather to my brothers new baby daughter.I like to carry a small bible in my daypack and read it when im hunting.i think the great outdoors puts the right perspective on it
Genesis 27:3 "The thinking deer hunter should mature through three phases during his hunting life. First phase, "I need to kill a deer." Second phase, I want to harvest a nice deer. And last phase, we must manage this resource so our children and their children can experience the grand tradition of good deer hunting." - Jim Slinsky
Old 01-20-2009, 05:20 PM
B&C 100 Class

faith baptise church
Old 01-23-2009, 08:44 PM
B&C 140 Class

Fox Valley Christian Fellowship is the Name of my church I have been attending there for 4 years with my wife. It is an Assembly of God church and it is also a bible church and most of my freinds belong there too. The rest of my family is Luthran.