to all - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Christian Corner
Christian Corner Christian Talk Only in this Forum. Discuss Bible Topics, Post Prayer Requests, Etc.

Old 04-18-2014, 08:43 PM
B&C 140 Class

Default to all

Happy Easter
Old 04-18-2014, 10:06 PM
B&C 180 Class

HE IS RISEN!!!! Happy Easter everyone!
Old 04-19-2014, 12:27 AM
B&C 180 Class

I want to express to everyone my reason for having a relationship with the one and only true living God. This relationship is something I started with Him not Him with me. You see, He wants us to choose Him and to seek a relationship with Him. So many people believe they have a relationship with Him but never really know Him. The scary thing? The scary thing is that Satan is alive and well in our world today. If you do not have a relationship with God, Satan will leave you alone. He's not going to torment you or seek you out because you are doing the one thing he wants you to do- have no relationship with God. So, if this is true of you, why would Satan work hard on you? You see, Satan works hard in my life. He temps me, he torments me at times and he even persuades me to do things that seem 'innocent' but are actually very damaging to my spiritual life. Why does he do this in my life? Because I have a relationship with God the Father and His one and only Son JESUS CHRIST. Satan doesn't like my relationship with God. He does not like God, he does not like His Son Jesus and he definitely doesn't like people in this world living their life for Him. So, you may ask, is my life hard at times? Incredibly so. Do I sin? Yes, I'm no where near perfect and I never will be- but that doesn't stop me from reaching out to God and His Son. He is the only one who can save me and wipe my slate clean. He is the only one that can forgive my sins and help me repent.
I fully understand many people in our world feel they are "good people" and they do nothing wrong and commit no sin. The truth is, that by saying you are sinless you are actually committing sin because you are saying you are Jesus Christ. You see, while sin is bad and not good in anyway, it is expected. We are human. We make mistakes. What God wants is for us to REPENT from those sins and never do them again. As a Christian, this is extremely hard for me to do. I feel Satan pulling at my life saying "it's not that bad" "it's ok, say that or do that one more time, no big deal". But you see, it is. God doesn't want us to listen to Satan. My prayer each and everyday of my life is that God will strengthen me to resist Satan and turn away from him. My prayer is for God to give me the power and a way out of sin when it comes into my life. Satan doesn't want us to pray to God when we are tempted or when we are pressured. He wants us to go with our gut instincts and do what makes us feel good. You see, he wants us to be our own god. He wants us to realize "hey we're suffering down here on earth while 'God' sits in heaven doing nothing". This is wrong. God wants to be here on earth with us. He wants to be with us 24/7! He wants a relationship and He wants to speak to us all!

BUT... the catch? We have to initiate it. We have to ask for forgiveness. We have to admit we have sinned in our life. We have to repent from any sin we have and do our absolute best to never look back on it. We have to trust in God and believe that He sent His Son Jesus Christ to this earth to die for every human being there ever was and ever will be! We have to believer that Jesus is our Savior! We have to believe that Jesus lived a perfect life and He is still perfect! We have to believe that Jesus died a horrible death to give us the very thing we do not deserve.....forgiveness. Jesus rose from the dead and ascended into heaven and remains there until He will return to this earth and call us to Him.

Is this an incredibly hard thing to accept? Can be. Is is hard to believe in? For some yes. Do you have doubts? Do you have questions? If so, please, I ask you to get in touch with a local church and get "plugged in". Not comfortable with that? Email me I will do my best to answer any question you have or find the answer to it.

Am I perfect? Not by any means. Am I a sinner? Yes. Do I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for me AND you? YES!!!! HE is the reason we are all hear. GOD CREATED HIS SON FOR our benefit.

How hard that must've been to send your son to a place where you knew he would be spit on, beaten, whipped, laughed at, tortured, mocked, judged, and most importantly, murdered..... How could God do that to His Son? Why would God do that to His Son?

Because he loves us. His love is agape. His love is for all His children. You see, Jesus is not his only son, not his only loved one. He wants that same relationship with us all.

If you are asking yourself right now if Jesus died for you, the answer is yes.

please email me at tay44lor@gmail.com if you have any questions. Please, I would love to show you what God has done in my life. Let me tell you about a love and peace that God has shown me and my family. God bless you all this Easter season. Remember this one thing...... When Jesus rose from the dead, He proved one thing.... His love for us.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:49 AM
B&C 140 Class

Very nice testimony tator, also praise Jesus for the empty cross and the empty tomb!! Great plan God!!!
Have a joyful Easter folks!
daddus